Chapter 17

Micheong's POV

"Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock on my door~"

All of my attention towards my current subject lost when my phone suddenly rang. Yes, it rang and causing all of my entire class, including my lecturer to give me their sharp glares. Even Eunjae shoot me with her sharp glare and she mouthed 'stupid bitch' to me.

I gulped and I quickly took my phone out from my bag and make it in silent mode.

"Micheong, why didn't you silent it from the start?" My lecturer asked me. Luckily, she was a great and kind lecturer. She really really treat us, her students like her own kids.

"I'm sorry madame. I forgot I guess? I thought I've silent it." I said the truth while bowing asking for her apologize.

She just smiled to me and continue teaching.

"Fuuhhh" I said while looking at Eunjae. She was looking at me and showed me a what-do-you-mean face. LOL she was indeed a meme.

I smiled and mouthed "I really forgot now shut up" before she laughed.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The end-classes bell rang and both of us were making our way out from our class.

"Why were your phone rang just now?" She suddenly asked me after we had some conversation about our assignments.

I look at her and shake my head.

"I don't know" I said uninterestingly.

"Who was it?" She asked me again and again I said that I don't know.

Then we change our topic into a very very boring topic, which is about our assignments. We need to do a presentation about the laws which is so boring.

Its okay Micheong, nothing is more boring than Chemistry subject.

Like, why did we need to learn about something that we cannot see, cannot touch and all? Honestly, I prefer Physics more than Chemistry.

We were walking and walking until I saw a very familiar guy which is no other than Park Jimin. And hey, he wasn't alone. He brought his friends along.

I take a glance to Eunjae and I saw her was smiling while looking at Jungkook.

Well, I cannot deny that they two look great together. Plus, Jungkook was handsome as hell!

We walked toward them and I can see Haesu was waiting in her car but she waved at us from inside her car. I smiled back to her.

"What brings you guys here?" I said since I really got no clue.

"What bring us here? Don't you check on your phone?"

"Nope" I said while shaking my head.

Jimin was about to say something but Yoongi suddenly make an annoyed face and tell us to be faster.

"I really sure he was on his period" Jimin said while laughing to Yoongi but Yoongi just only rolled his eyes.

"Okay forget about my question. So let's go to any places you guys want. I hate to think about our assignments. Right Eunjae-ah?" I said only to see her with Jungkook, laughing about things that I don't even know.

"Argh, forget it. Let's go" I said to them and jump into Haesu's car. But before that, I make sure to drag Eunjae to be with us.

I can't let her to be with an international playboy like Jungkook. Yes, Jungkook is an international playboy. Jimin told be about how great Jungkook was being an international playboy.