Christmas [ThomasXreader]

CW // Pregnancy
-------------------------

[Your POV]

I open my eyes slowly as someone quietly sings in my ear.

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year."

I smile and look behind me where Thomas is beaming at me. "What are you doing?" I ask and turn around, Thomas's arms around my waist.

"Merry Christmas, honey." He says, his voice low from sleeping.

"Merry Christmas Thomas." I smile.

"What do you want to do today?" My boyfriend of 2 years asks me.

"Stay in bed and cuddle." I snuggle into his chest and close my eyes. Thomas laughs.

"I don't think so." He says and gets up.

"What do you mean?" I open one eye and watch Thomas putting on his pants and socks.

"Roman and the others made a great breakfast downstairs, and we will definitely not miss that." Suddenly Thomas picks me up bridal style. I screech as the cold air hits my bare legs since I am only wearing shorts.

"Thomas I swear to god put me down, I'm cold!" I yell as Thomas runs out of his room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where the others are already eating. Thomas puts me down and I pout at him. "Why would you do that?" I ask and cross my arms in front of my chest like a child.

Thomas pats my head and smiles. "You're cute when you do that." With that, he sits down and pulls me next to him.

This is the first time I look at the table. It's filled with waffles, pancakes, sausages, eggs, and bacon. "You guys actually didn't burn the kitchen down while making this? I'm impressed." I say and take a waffle.

"Well actually the pan caught on fire a little, but we all handled the situation very well," Patton says and takes a bite of his sausage.

"Patton and Roman ran out of the kitchen screaming, Logan looked for a fire extinguisher, by the way, we don't have one, and I put it out," Virgil explains.

Patton clears his throat: "We all handled it ALMOST very well."

----------

Thomas and I sit on the sofa next to the Christmas tree when Patton runs downstairs.

"It's time to open presents!" He yells and the other three pop up and sit down. "Can I go first?" Patton asks and wiggles around on his seat. We all nod.

Patton opens his first present and smiles. "Puppy!" He yells and hugs the plushie I got him. He then opened the package of the 4 different cat onesies from the boys.
"Thank you all so much!" Patton beams.

Logan got books and ties, Roman received a new sash and Disney movies and Virgil got more black eyeshadow, different CDs of his favorite bands, and a black sweater

"Last but not least, my beautiful girlfriend," Thomas says, puts my stack of presents on my lap, and kisses my cheek, making me blush.

I open the biggest package first which is a 'Welcome to the black parade' vinyl from Virgil, then I unwrap a [Your/Hogwarts/House] sweater from Patton and a necklace and matching earring from Roman, Patton got me a book that we have talked about for a long time.

"Last but not least, my present," Thomas says and hands me a small box. I quickly unwrap and open it. Raising one eyebrow in confusion, I look up.

"I don't understand, it's emp-" I start, but my words get caught in my throat as I see Thomas on one knee in front of me.

"The last two years that I was with you, has been the best time that I ever spend. It's weird because I never thought that I would meet someone who would make me this happy, but now I am sure: (Y/N) (L/N), will you make me the happiest man on this planet and spend the rest of your life with me?" Thomas asks.

I wipe the tears off my face and nod. Thomas and I stand up, he slips the ring on my finger and cups my face in his hand, pulling me into a kiss.

"You should open your presents too, babe," I say after pulling away.

"I have everything I need right now. I don't need a present." Thomas leans in for another kiss, but I lean back.

"Seriously Thomas, open your present." Tears still stinging in my eyes.

"Okay fine." Thomas raises his hand in surrender, and we sit down.

He got Steven Universe merchandise before I hand him a small, rectangular box.

"What is this?" Thomas asks and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Like I'm gonna tell you. Just open it!" I usher him, and he rips off the wrapping paper. Opening the box, his smile falters, and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"(Y/N), what is this?" He asks and fear settles in my stomach.

"D-don't you like it?" I ask worriedly.

"I-I... Is that yours?" He asks and I nod. "Seriously?"

"Yeah! Aren't you happy?" I ask and my voice cracks.

"I'm so happy, I love it (Y/N)!" Thomas hugs me tightly and pulls me in for another kiss.

"What is it?" Patton asks and Roman takes the box from Thomas's lap.

"It's... A pregnancy test... with 2 lines." The Prince says.

"(Y/N)? You're pregnant?" Logan asks and Thomas pulls away, pulling me into his side and I nod.

"Yeah," I say and a tear rolls down my face.

Just then Thomas's phone rings, he picks it up and puts it on speaker. "Hey, mom." Thomas and his sides say in unison.

"Hey," I say smiling.

"Your father and I just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas. We'll see you in two days!" Thomas's mom's voice rings through the phone.

"We love you!" His father yells from further away.

"Merry Christmas mom and dad. We love you too. See you later." Thomas says and his mom hangs up.

----------

I put on my Pyjamas and put my hair in a ponytail when Thomas sneaks up behind me, picks me up, and spins me around.

"Thomas! What are you doing?" I ask giggling.

"I just love you so much," Thomas says and carefully placed me on the bed. I lay down and Thomas goes on the other side. Pulling my blanket over me, I snuggle into Thomas's chest, and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"I love you too," I say and close my eyes. Thomas kisses my head and whispers:

"Merry Christmas ... to my little family." With that, I fall asleep.

------------------------------

A/N: Just a quick thank you for 26K reads and 1K votes, that is seriously incredible. Thank you so much! ♡

Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals!
Peace out and happy holidays!

~ Azura011

[Originally published: December 24th, 2017]