To the rescue [VirgilXreader]

A/N: This is going to be a really short one, and it's based on a real event that happened around 1 hour and 15 minutes ago as I write this author's note. [Which means it was Wednesday, August 16th at around 3:30 am in Germany] So enjoy while I put my real fear and thoughts in this story.
------------------------------

I was at my best friend Thomas's house and laid in bed reading some fan fiction. It's 3:30 am, very hot outside and the window is open when I suddenly see a shadow above me. It scared me so much that I hid under my blanket and tucked the edges under me, so there was no way that anything can get under it. Everything was quiet except for my heavy breathing and that's when I heard it. *Flap, flap, flap,...* Something was flying around my room! My entire body began to shake, it got harder to breathe and tears built up in my eyes.

I unlocked my phone and opened our WhatsApp group chat.

------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N): GUYS HELP

JDelightful: What's up?

Prince Sing-a-lot: Are you alright?

The Walrus: How can we help?

Guy w/ ever-flapping Gobtalker: How can we provide assistance?

Thomas: What's going on?

(Y/N): there's something gigantic flying around in my room, and I'm super scared please save me!! 😭😭
------------------------------------------------------

I hear five voices outside my room, then I hear the door open, they all scream in unison and shut the door again.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Anxiety asks.

"No," I answered between sobs.

"It's nothing bad, only a bat." Patton says and giggles, probably because he used 'bad' and 'bat' in one sentence, and they kinda sound the same.

"Guys, what do we do?" I hear Thomas asks.

"We could wait until it flies out by itself," Logan says.

"No, we can't. She's crying, and I don't like that at all." Anxiety growls and sighs. Then everything falls silent.

They abandoned me. I'm probably gonna die from a lack of oxygen, aren't I? ... It's right above me now. My heart starts to beat even faster, I shake even harder, I can't breathe, tears are rushing down my face and I have this annoying beeping sound in my ear. That's when I hear the door open.

"Where is it?" Patton whispers followed by quiet footsteps.

"I... think it's gone." Sighs of relief leave the five men. "Yeah, it left."
I hear footsteps coming in my direction and the window closing.

"I'll take care of her." One of them says. I can barely hear anything at this point because the beeping is so loud. My blanket moves and is being pulled away. I try to take a deep breath, but my throat feels clogged.

The beeping stops as I'm being pulled up into a seating position. I flinch as I feel hands on my shoulders. Then I'm being pulled back gently, and before I know it I'm in the lap of... "Anxiety?" I choke out.

"It's alright, you're safe." He says and rocks me back and forth. I can finally breathe and my bones hurt from shaking so much. Anxiety holds me close to him and tries to calm me down. After a while, I stop shaking.

Anxiety carefully lays down with me and puts his hands around my waist, pulling me into his chest to keep me safe. I blush like crazy.

Looking up at him, I saw that he was blushing too. Anxiety looks into my eyes and smiles and the next thing I know is that our lips are connected.

We pull away for air and I nuzzle into Anxiety's chest. "I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too and thanks for saving me," I say and fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes that really happened, except that I didn't have the man of my dreams to save me, but my dad who woke up my mom to help him help me... They were both kinda annoyed.

Well anyway, I hope you liked the story!

I also saw that we hit 750 views and are almost at 50 votes so thank you all so so much for that!
And thanks for your super nice comments, as I said before they make my day so much better. ❤

Okay, I got to go ☺

Peace out!
~ Azura011