Storytime! [ThomasXreader]

A/N: I know I just did a ThomasXreader fanfiction, but I had this idea and thought it was super cute. It's going to have a lot of time skips, so beware. Enjoy!

------------------------------

[Thomas' POV]

I walk around the open-air market, looking for someone to narrate when I see a beautiful young girl buying different fruits. I open the vine app and begin to film.

"Storytime!" I walk closer to the girl. "Out of all the fruits, she was the sweetest."

The girl blushes. "Oh shut up.."

I turn off the camera and put away my phone. "Hey, I'm Thomas. I make videos on Vine and need your permission to upload it?" I ask her.

"Yes of course you can! I'm actually a big fan of your vines, they're really funny." The girl says with the most beautiful smile. "I'm (Y/N) btw."

"Well hello (Y/N)."

~ 3 months later ~

[Your POV]

Thomas and I became really good friends after he made that vine, which is awesome. Right now I'm sitting on his couch when I hear: "Storytime!" Then Thomas comes running downstairs and points his camera at me "Little did she know that this boy behind the camera has a crush on her and wants to ask her out."

My face gets hot and I grin at Thomas. "So?" He asks and puts his phone away.

"Yes, I would like to go out with you." I smile.

~ A few days later ~

[Your POV]

Thomas and I sit on the sofa and watch a movie. During the commercial break, Thomas takes out his phone and opens Vine. "Storytime!" I turn my head to face Thomas to see where this is going. "This girl next to me has no idea how long I have waited to do this..." Without warning, Thomas presses his lips on mine and I kiss back without hesitation.

~ A few weeks later ~

[Your POV]

I am currently flipping pancakes when Thomas hugs me from behind and holds his phone in front of us. "Storytime! This girl doesn't know how much I love her and that I want to make us officially boyfriend and girlfriend." He then kisses me on the cheek.
I turn around as Thomas puts his phone away and kiss him.

"I love you too and I would really like to be your girlfriend."

Thomas then picks me and spins in circles. "Yay!" He exclaims while showering me in kisses.

~ A few months later ~

[Your POV]

I sit on the sofa and watch a movie when Thomas runs through the door. "Storytime!" He turns the camera to me. "Little does she know that a moving van with all of her stuff stands on the street right now ready to be unpacked in this house."

My eyes widen. "Are you serious?" I run to the window and indeed, there's a moving van. "Thomas!" I run over to him and hug him tightly, almost knocking him over. "I love you."

~ 1 month later ~

[Your POV]

I carefully open the door so Thomas doesn't hear me.
It's his birthday and I got him a very special present. When I walk into the living room I see Thomas's phone lying on the sofa so I get an idea. I take out what's in the box, grab his phone, walk up the stairs and hear Thomas singing in the bedroom.
Before I open the door I unlock his phone and open the vine app.
"Storytime!" I open the door and walk inside. Thomas sees me and what I hold in my arms and his eyes widen. "Thomas now realizes that he has competition for the title 'The cutest boy in the house'."