Rain [VirgilXReader]

[Narrator's POV]

It all went so well, how could it end so bad, with the both of you heartbroken and Anxiety mad at you?

Well, it all started about an hour ago when you wanted to go over to Thomas's place to meet with the love of your life and talk to him about some exciting news.

When you arrived you were greeted by your surprisingly happy boyfriend, Virgil.

"Can I talk to you about something?" You asked after he took you to his room.

"You don't want to break up with me, right?"

[Your POV]

"No, of course not!" I said, quickly giving Virgil a peck on the lips and taking his hands. "You know how my channel has grown a lot lately and how I'm one of the fastest-growing channels right now..."

"Yes?"

"Pax East invited me to their convention and I said yes, and I'm going next week with Mark, Ethan, and Tyler." I scrunched my face together after saying that sentence in less than five seconds, causing Virgil to jump up, making me flinch.

"What!?! There is no way you're going with them!"

"Why not? They're my friends!"

"And they're guys! Besides, there will be so many fans at Pax who find you attractive and maybe do something to you!"

"I'll get a bodyguard to protect me!"

"You are not going!" Virgil said, his voice getting even louder.

"You went to playlist live with Thomas! There were so many fans too! How is this different?" 

"It just is!"

"I'm not your property! You can't make me stay!" I jumped up and rushed towards the door.

"I-If you're going, w-we're through!" Virgil yelled.

Tears stung my eyes as I opened the door, went through it, and closed it with a loud thud.

"Hey (Y/N). What happened?" Thomas asked as I ran past him towards the front door. I ignored him and walk out of the house, finally letting the tears out.

Arriving home, I slam the door behind me and leaned against it with my back, sliding down slowly. I buried my face in my hands and cried uncontrollably.

~ Meanwhile at Thomas' place ~

Virgil sat on his bed and cries. "She's gone, and it's all my fault. I'm such an idiot!" He mumbled over and over again. Suddenly someone knocked at his door and opened it.

"Virgil? Are you alright? (Y/N) seemed upset." It's Thomas.

"Get out," Virgil said and Thomas left reluctantly. Then Virgil turned on some music and laid down on his bed.

~ Last day of PAX East ~

Pax East was so much fun! I had a panel of my own, was on stage with my friends for the 'Markiplier and friends' panel, met so many other awesome creators and made some friends, and then came the best part: My own meet and greet!

I walked out and saw the massive line of people. "You're all here to see me?" I asked, flattered. I got my answer in the form of cheering, clapping, and yells of "I love you", then the meet and greet started. I met hundreds, if not a thousand, of amazing fans and took a lot of really cute pictures, I answered some questions, signed some stuff, and had overall a lot of fun!

The meet and greet finished 5 and 1/2 hours later with the staff being kinda mad at me because I took so much time with my fans... Oops.

~ Later at the hotel ~