Chunin Exams Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Wow Yoru, that was good." Yuki says to me.

"Look for the scroll." I say to them as I check the pouch of the guy I was fighting and I find nothing.

"FOUND IT." Isamu yells.

"Shush Isamu." I say to him. "Anyways what type, we have the earth scroll." I say to him.

"Heaven." Isamu says and we all nod and run to the tower and we walk in and we read the sign.

"If qualities of Heaven are what you desire, acquire wisdom to take you mind higher. If earthly qualities are what you lack, train your body and prepare to attack. When heaven and earth are opened together, the perilous path will be righteous forever. This blank guides us from this path today." Yuki says and we open the heaven and earth scrolls and Iruka comes out.

"What the hell?" I say as he smiles at us.

"Good job you three. I suppose you already read the sign and you know what it means, so all you guys have to do is wait for the next three days for the next test." Iruka says then poofs away.

Someone walks down the stairs and claps. "You made it, good job." 

"Sensei?" Yuki asks.

"Yeah, I shouldn't be down here yet." She says nervously and scratches the back of her head. "I was hopping to tell Iruka-Sensei something." She says to us.

"You just missed him, you know Sensei your always late." I say to her with a smirk.

"I get it from Kakashi and my dad." Sensei says grinning at us. "Before my brother left the village for a few years I was actually on time or early." Sensei says to us with a grin.

"WHAT." Yuki and Isamu yell while I just nod with them.

"Yeah true story." Naruto says walking over to us from the other room.

Sensei laughs a bit at our faces. "Oh my god look at them, Naruto." She says and keeps laughing.

"Yeah that is funny." Naruto says while cracking up. 

"Well I should get back up stairs, Anko will kill me if I don't." Sensei says to us after she calms down and she walk back up stairs and Naruto poofs away and we wait for three days.

-After all the uneventful fights-

Kayla's POV

"Kayla, I understand you will be taking your students on a training trip for a few years." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Yes I am, by then they should be ready for Jonin or higher." I say to her with my hands behind my back.

"Alright, I wish you 4 luck." Lady Tsunde says to me.

I sigh. "Thank you Lady Princess." I say to her and I jump out the window and I run to Hinata's place in the Hyuga compound. "Hinata." I say as I knock on her door.

She answers. "Yes Kayla?" She asks me.

"I am leaving the village for a few years to train my students." I say and I hug her and I step back.

"W-why?" She asks me.

"A bet with Lady Princess that I have to win." I explain to her and she nods and hugs me.

"Good luck." She says then steps back and she smiles at me.

"By the time I get back I want you and Naruto to be engaged and don't you dare get married until I get back. I need to see you in a wedding dress and Naruto in a tux." I say to her and she blushes badly and I laugh and I run to Yuki and Isamu's and I knock.