Chapter 34

** Picture of Luke's house ^^

~~~~~~~~~~

"Then I ran home" I breathed out between sobs.

Shakily running my fingers through my hair, I smiled through my tears.

As soon as I got into my house I called Caroline and she came over instantly.

"Awwww baby don't cry" Caroline cooed before pulling me into her arms. I berried my face in her neck, trying to calm myself down as she rubbed circles on my back comfortingly.

I pulled away before I flopped down on my bed.

"At least he knows how you feel, I mean that part is over and done wit-" I groaned into my pillow, cutting her off.

"Not helping C"

Her giggle made my lips twitch up slightly as she lied down next to me on my bed.

"Seriously Heaven I don't think this is something to stress over. Things like this happen all the time. The worst thing that could happen is that Blake doesn't love you back which isn't even the end of the world, your heart can learn to love someone else." She stated, biting her lip. "You ran out on him before he could even open his mouth to tell you his own feelings so for all you know Heaven, he could feel the same way, which i think he does" I listened carefully to Caroline's words.

"Maybe you're right, Maybe I am over thinking it" I mumbled into my blankets.

I smiled at her "Thanks for coming when I needed you" I said gratefully. Her soft giggle made my smile widen as she hugged me. "I'm always here Heaven" she kissed my cheek.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~

My Saturday consisted of ice cream, Caroline and Netflix.

I distracted myself of everything that was worrying me. If Blake crossed my mind, I made sure to get caroline to pinch me.
The more I thought of Blake, the more anxious i became, which was unhealthy. I needed to man up and stop worrying about pointless things because it was ruining my fun and my mood and i wanted to enjoy my weekend.

"Hey Heaven, Alec text me, he said that the guys invited us for a BBQ at Luke's house" Caroline came walking through my living room with her phone in her hand. She looked at me knowingly as she knew what I was thinking.

Blake was going to be there

"I don't know if its a good idea seeing him. I mean i don't know what to say to him now" I said, taking a spoon full of ice cream and putting it in my mouth.

I heard Caroline sigh before she spoke 'It's okay if you don't want to go, but i want you to have fun, i don't want you to be hiding in your house all weekend" She gave me a stern look.

"But Caroline Blake will most likely be there" I wined.

"Your going to have to face him sooner or later Heaven" She put her hands onto her hips.

"Come on, clean yourself up, take a shower and get dressed. It's hot and we have to be there at at 6:00" She demanded before walking into the kitchen.