Chapter 26

I growled in frustration, slamming my fists repeatedly on my locker door.

OPEN!!!!

I cursed under my breath, resting my head on my locker before closing my eyes.

Breathe.

Just breathe.

I took a calm breath, lifting my head from off my locker before exhaling slowly. Now that I had gotten out all the frustration and anger out of my system, I was determined to get my locker combination right so that my locker would open and I could go home.

I have had just about enough time at this hell hole, any more longer and i would lose my mind.

Taking a deep breath, I dialed the combination for my lock carefully for the one billionth time. Pressing the last digit in, I turned the dial mentally jumping in victory as I heard the clicking sound of the lock opening.

FINALLY

Searching through my shit, I got the books I needed for homework and stuffed it in my bag like the neat organised person I was.

Slamming my locker door shut, I spun around on my heel only to see Blake and Tiffany...... kissing.

My eyes instantly narrowed into slits at the sight.

He wasn't going to fucking let this go was he? He was going to keep trying to prove his point until I cracked.

It was actually hard to tell if the girl was Tiffany, seeing as Blake had his tongue so down her throat. Her slutty body was backed up against one of the corner walls, while her hair looked like she just got attacked by a bear.

I mean please do it somewhere private where u aren't effecting people's eye sight.

I scrunched up my nose at the sight noticing how everyone either glanced at them as they walked past or secretly gave them curious looks from where they were standing with their friends.

Well we all know what the latest gossip is going to be about this week.

The overall sight was enough to almost make me want to
gag in my mouth.

I would never admit to him that I hated it.

I would never admit to him that the eight of Blake kissing another girl especially her makes me want to go over their and rip her eyes out.

"Jealous?"

I glanced at my left to see Alec smiling smugly at me.

Oh how I'd like to rip that smug smile off his face.

"Is there a reason why your here?" I smiled bitterly at him, hoping he'd get the point that I'm not in the mood to talk to him.

I glanced at him only to find his smile lift up into a smirk. "Mm you are jealous." He crossed his defined arms over he's chest.

I gritted my teeth together, rolling my eyes "I'm not jealous." I looked ahead to see Blake's arm around Tiffany's waste as he looked directly at me with a strange glint in he's eye.