Chapter 20

Picture of Blake ^^

I couldn't help but stare breathlessly at the sight of him.

Instead of his dark hair styled carelessly on the side, it was now sleeked back to perfection. His tattoos were covered by the sleeves of his black suit.

Judging by the small smirk twitching at his lips, I knew that he had already recognized me.

I mentally groaned as we made it to the table. From the corner of my eye, I could see his eyes trailing down my body once his father noticed us; his stare burning tingling sensations down my skin.

Shifting under his gaze, I tried to appear as though his stare wasn't bothering me.

Studying Blake and his dad, I noticed that they looked nothing a like.

Yes his father had dark hair but that was pretty much the only feature they shared. He probably inherited his mothers looks.

"Jenna how nice of you to make it." My thoughts were interrupted Blake's father.

I bit my lip nervously as he got up from the table before extending his hand out towards my mother to shake.

"This must be your daughter, Heaven." He spoke gently once he'd greeted my mother. I watched as his hand moved towards me. I hesitated,  before slowly placing my hand in his large one. His grip was firm as he shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you" He said kindly before dropping my hand so it fell back down to my side.

Since I've never really been in full contact with a grown man after my dad had passed away, It felt uncomfortable and awkward. I only smiled in response not sure of what to say before I locked eyes with Blake which was a very bad idea.

As soon our eyes met there was no looking away. I hated it. The way he looked at me. It was like he knew everything about me, that he had access to the core of my soul.

A lump formed into my throat as he stood up from his seat before making his way towards my mother and I.

Thankfully James's voice disconnected our trance as he introduced Blake to me.
Little did James and my mother know that we already knew each other. Quite well actually.

My cheeks instantly heated at the thought of yesterday's events at the beach.

The kiss.

God that stupid kiss!

Was it bad that I wanted it to happen again?

I cleared my throat, before glancing at Blake. It was like he was a whole other person- a complete and utter flirt. Hell! Even a gentlemen.

My eyes grew wide in disbelief as he gently grabbed my mothers hand in his, before lightly brushing his lips over the top of her hand. "lovely to see you again Jenna. That dress looks gorgeous on you" His voice smooth, as he flashed my mom a breathtaking smile.

My heart legitimately stopped beating. No I'm not even kidding.

The bad boy fricken smiled! Oh my god! An actual smile that showed his teeth. Of course even his teeth were damn perfect!

Oh my god is that a dimple?!

I was sure my jaw was nearly touching the ground as I noticed my mom blush.

"Thank you Blake" she grinned.

I nearly choked on my own saliva.
My mom blushed from a seventeen year old boy?

What the hell am I witnessing?

Blake stared at my gobsmacked expression with raised eyebrows. It was like he was challenging me.