Chapter 17

My body was burning- not only from the scorching heat but from anger.

I was pissed. Actually I was beyond pissed. I tell you why?

BECAUSE ALEC DIDNT GET ME THE ICE CRRAM THAT HE PRROMISED!

Which is why I had him in a head lock right now.

The boys crowded around me with amused smirks on their faces.

"Let me go woman!" Alec managed to choke out.

I smirked, tightening my hold around his neck

You are probably thinking how I have Alec, one of the bad boys who is bigger and much stronger then me in a head lock?

Well to answer your question, I used the element of surprise, jumping on his back when he least expected it.

My feet were locked tightly together around his chest, my body wrapped like a lock around his back with my hands around his neck in a secure head lock embrace.

Let's just say, being a daddy's girl did have its perks.

I could here Luke and Jake's laughter from behind me. Blake was also watching but he was a mute- of course.

Alec thrashed from under me, cursing under his breath when I just climbed higher up his back.

I giggled evilly.

"Why" he choked out, "are you dickheads not getting her the fuck off me!"

I turned my head around only to see
Luke with his phone out filming.

"Where's my ice cream Alec?" I said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Please Heaven, babe let go. I'll get you your ice cream." He begged, trying to pry my hands off his neck.

I thought about it.

Hmm could I trust him?

Well if he was dead then Id never get my ice cream.

I sighed, Dammit.

I removed my hands from around his neck and jumped off his back, landing on the sand with grace.

Alec, however slumped onto the sand with a groan

He gave the guys death glares, before getting up.

I crossed my arms over my chest, cocking my hip to one side.

"Alec" I coed. "If you don't get me the ice cream that you promised, so help me god, I will kick you where the sun don't shine so hard that you won't be able to have mini Alec's running around" I stifled a laugh at his horrified expression.

He looked down at his crotch then back up to me.

whipping the sand off his shorts, he stomped away, muttering a "Fine".

Once he was no longer in sight, I shifted back around to the boys.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side" Jake chuckled, whipping a tear away from his eye.

"I'm so keeping this" Luke smirked, shaking his phone in front of my face which showed the video.

I grinned, shaking my head in amusement.

Blake was staring at me, his face passive.

"Heaven come in the water!"

I fanned my face, shifting around to the shore where the girls were splashing each other on the water.

I giggled, running towards them.

My skin felt like it was melting from how hot the sun was that I craved the feel of the cool water.