I smiled and smoked as I passed it to Mech as I looked at my phone and it was coming almost to 7 and Mech really needed to press the gas so I can make it in time and so could Lia but we wouldn't but at least the thought count.

"Yo hurry up ." I said as Mech passed me back the blunt as I smoked it and passed it back to him ,"I'm trying, mad traffic going back to Harlem ." He said as we should be close cause getting there didn't take long or maybe just how close we was to the place that's we was at .

I rolled down the window as my eyes felt low and I started smiling as the high was kicking in and I waved my hands out the window as I started to laugh ,"Yo you good ?" Mech asked as I looked at him ,"I -I'm good ." I said as I slumped over in my seat as he passed me back the blunt as I hit it and I watched the smoke come out. I looked to the right as I saw this lady looking at me as I rolled up the window and minded my business like she needed to do .

I passed it back to Mech as he pressed back on the gas as I closed my eyes and waited to arrive at Mech house.

L I A P O V

"How do I look ?" I asked as I looked at the clock and it's was 6:35 and Mech and Dave weren't even here yet - I think that I was going to leave without Dave cause he never answered my text nor was showing up in time for me to be there before 7 and the place was really close to Mech house . I brought a long sliver glitter dress and it shaped my body nicely as my hair was carefully curled into a big bun and side pieces left out as I did my makeup natural and my shoe was pick out so the side split would look good with the shoes and dress .

"You look so sexy ! If Mech wasn't my damn man ." Mila smiled at me as my cheeks blushed and we look in the big mirror in Mila and Mech room since we didn't have one . I looked at myself as I pointed to my phone ,"take picture of me please ?" I asked as Mila nodded her head and picked up my phone still on charger as I haven't even checked it .

I did a couple of poses as she's took pictures and I liked all of them - I posted them on insta and we heard the door slam as me and Mila walked out the room and went down the stairs as Dave and Mech were at the end of the stairs as Dave had flowers in his hand and I smiled ,"ready ?" He asked as his eyes were pink and low and my smile faded - he had to be high to deal with me . He even smelt like weed and I didn't like this idea of being high before we go somewhere classy .

"Yeah ."I said as Mila gave me  my phone and shot me a sorry look as I was done with Dave now ,"here ." He spoke as I took the flowers and put them in the sink as everyone looked at me and I walked out the door not speaking to any of them as I got inside the car and waited for him to come out .

He finally came out and closed the door behind him as he walked to the car and got inside as I decided to not even look at him ,"You look beautiful." He spoke as I was so mad at him that my breathing could be heard any minute now at how angry I was at him .

Why does Dave have to do this to me for ? This whole time coming back he's decided to not be sober just a minute so he can remember something the next day and not be focus on how high he is now or see how high he was the day before . All I asked was just for him to come and support me as a boyfriend cause I wanted to make up for the day that was missed our date and I decided to not yell at him for missing out on our dinner or that he was running away from some man . I was just happy he's was alive and well- and he yells at me and gets mad that I can't think about do I want to live with him or not . Gave me a damn break sometimes.

"I'm sorry ." He said as I looked at him and blinked away my tears as I didn't want to mess up my makeup ,"are you ?" I asked as he took a breath and grip the wheel tighter ,"yeah I'm ." He spoke low as I looked away and shook my head at disgust .