epilogue

I was lost in his eyes, staring lovingly at them as people watched us. Hands tightly holding mine, he smiled, making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

To my left side, beyond where the priest conducted the ceremony, was the waterfall he once showed me. The same place we kissed for the first time, weeks ago. Of course we would seal our union in a place that held so much meaning to us. Except none of the guest knew, it was our secret.

Our vows were said and we swore to stand by each other for better or for worse, until the day death made us part. And then, we were pronounced husband and wife. Mr. and Ms. Jeon. Not waiting for the priest to give us permission, Jungkook closed the gap between us and pressed his lips to mine, as if he couldn't wait to kiss me in front of everyone, claiming me as his, officially.

People cheered and wished us the best, but my attention was all focused on my husband and how now, he was mine.

***

The party had gone on for hours, and I was completely wrecked from dancing and smiling so much. I was truly happy and everyone could see it. Holding Jungkook's hand in mine, while we headed for our new home, I felt complete.

After being coronate king and queen, we would have to live at the castle, but until then we could enjoy being just newlyweds. So, we were moving into a house that had been mine for years now. A house where I could see ourselves raising a family in.

As the car stopped in front of the door, my husband got out and rounded the vehicle to open the door for me. I tried to climb down, but he swoop me off my feet, carrying me inside in his arms instead, which made me squeal.

- Jungkook, what are you doing? - I asked, giggling.

He just smirked and carried me inside. I, contrary to him, was familiar to the house. I knew every room like the palm of my hand, but even if it was his first time in there, he found his way through the house effortlessly. Soon enough, I found myself standing on my feet in front of him, my back pressed slightly against his chest, facing our bed, on what would be our bedroom from now on.

He pressed his opened lips on my neck, drawing a whimper from my mouth. His arms circling my waist, he pulled me against him, his warmth burning me even with all the layers of fabric between us.

Slowly, he unbuttoned my dress down my back, taking his time. When it was completely open, he slid it off my shoulders so it would pool on my feet. I wore something simple underneath, just a matching lace corset and panties, all white, the garter belt holding my stockings in place; but I had selected it just for him.

Stepping out of the dress at my feet, I turned, presenting him the view. He looked me up and down, eyes hooded, as if not believing I was real. Reaching for his tie, I undid it and proceeded to undress him, like he did to me.

We were moving slowly, not rushing, trying to memorize each other's reactions. Learning what felt good, discovering how to please one another. His hands ran up and down my sides, holding me firmly, the touch of his warm skin giving me shivers.

When I found myself laying down on the bed with him hovering on top of me, our bodies bare, I couldn't help but reach his face with my hand and caress his cheek, smiling.

- I love you. - I whispered on his lips.

- I love you too, my princess. - he responded, and I could feel the smile on his lips.

Kissing me and holding me tight, we started to live the rest of our lives.