2.0

S

The slight tug on my shirt made my body quiver and the light pulling on my hair made me go numb.

I grabbed his head and pulled him closer to me embracing his passionate kiss and his body.

"You're so-" he tried talking but I cut him off by thirstfully kissing him again.

He managed to escape and finish his sentence.

"You're so gorgeous Shelby" he smiled

I pulled him towards me and continued kissing him hungrily.

He pushed away and looked frustrated.

"Shelby! I don't just want sex, we have been fooling around a lot lately and I need to know" he stopped and breathed in heavy breaths.

"what does this make us?" He finished his sentence slowly looking down waiting for my answer.

"Stop. You know this means nothing, just sex, nothing more," I said with attitude and his face dropped.

He walked over to his coat across the room and put it on leaving my house.

Sometimes I felt like a bitch, my horny ass always had to have someone in bed with me even if I didn't care about them.

I never had a passion for finding a boyfriend after I turned sixteen.

I was the type of person who always wanted a boyfriend as a kid.

I was the nerdy, unattractive, fat girl in school until I was fifteen and then a miracle happened and my wishing to have a boyfriend disappeared.

I developed curves and an ass. I got rid of my glasses and braces and started wearing makeup.

I remember I would sit up at night and wonder why I never did have a boyfriend as a kid, why no one wanted me.

As soon as everyone realized how beautiful I truly was, I had guys all over me.

I didn't want any of them.

I wasn't going to accept the flowers, chocolates or love that no one ever gave me when they thought I wasn't gorgeous.

I stayed with myself and my best friend Taylor and she was all I needed in terms of a relationship.