1.5

E

"Dolan!" I heard someone scream and I woke up to light beaming on my face and three officers standing in front of me in the back of the truck.

I looked past the three bodies and saw the prison I would soon be living most of my life in.

"You gonna cuff me and bring me in or just stand there and admire me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't talk or you'll regret it" one of the officers with black hair and blue eyes said while they watched my every move.

"So how's the view?" I asked mocking them and instantly I felt my legs fill up with energy and then them go numb.

The three officers got in the truck and held down my body as they unlocked me from the wall and floor.

They pulled me up and cuffed my hands together restraining my arms and forcing me to get up out of the truck.

They knew what I was capable of.

As they held my arms back and pushed my legs, forcing me to walk, I saw a mob of news reporters and cameras being waved in my face.

"What's your gang name?" One of them asked and I laughed.

"How many people have you killed?"

"How old are you?"

"Why did you do it?"

"What age did you leave your house and join Kennedy?"

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"You're a disgrace! A gross disgrace for ever walking this earth! Your parents should be ashamed of you! They deserved much better than a crackhead murderous son!" One of the people in the crowed screamed.

I looked back at the mob and stopped dead in my tracks standing outside of the prison looking into all of the cameras and laughing.

I raised my cuffs out of the officer's hands and caught them by surprise holding out my middle finger.

"You sound like a crackhead yourself you pussy ass!" I screamed at the mysterious person in the crowd and everyone went wild.

The officers led me into the state prison and handed me off to the state guards.

Before they left I saw one officer with the name tag officer Sean and I frowned at his name thinking about my Dad and how disappointed he must be in me.

My family was always really proper and wealthy.

My dad was the superintendent of the board of education, my mom owned her own hair salon.

Our family wasn't the type of proper where we wore suits or held fancy dinners in our penthouse.

We were casual proper.

My parents tried to bring us up very respectful and not ignorant, but it was hard to do so when I influenced the opposite.

As kids Grayson and I grew up crazy, always causing trouble and being the loudest and craziest kids.

We were soon taught that we couldn't keep that act up because it was a disturbance to others and held us back from making friends and learning.

I was always the trouble maker and rule breaker.

It was so bad parents wouldn't even let their kids talk to me.

I was that kid that was a bad influence and I would influence Grayson and Cameron to do bad things.

Until one day when I was nine.

My parents sat me down and told me they'd be sending me off to a boarding school, where I would learn manners and how to become a proper young man.

I got kicked out from boarding school when I was ten for continuous fighting.

I thought that I wouldn't fit in anywhere.

I went back home the week after my tenth birthday and saw a huge difference in my siblings and family in general.

My parents seemed happy and my siblings were kind, calm and respectful.

I remember my entire life feeling like an outcast until I joined Kennedy when I was thirteen.

I felt so loved and worshiped once I joined Kennedy, I realized that my behavior and actions were normal in this gang and that I was no longer alone.

I no longer felt like an outcast.