Nathan #Imagine

Nathan was dragging me by the hand and I reluctantly followed him – I could never resist the smile that he was giving me.

“Can’t we just stay in today? I really can’t be bothered to go anywhere.” I complained. It sounds selfish but I really wanted to have a day that was just me and Nathan together. I knew that if we went out somewhere he would end up getting mobbed by a group of screaming fans and I would have to spend an hour in Starbucks by myself, waiting for him to be finished with signing autographs and taking photos. I was very grateful for his fans – they were well accepting of me but sometimes I just wished they would get the message. But Nathan was always so apologetic and lovely about it that I could never get annoyed.

“No way!” He exclaimed. “We’re going out whether you like it or not.” With that he dragged me into the train station and purchased two day tickets that allowed us to go where ever we wanted for the whole day.

“Where are we going?” I inquired.

“I haven’t decided.” He replied.

“You haven’t decided? Are you serious? Well what do you plan on doing then?” I asked with a shocked tone to my voice. He looked down at me and smiled.

“You need to add a bit more spontaneity into your life.” He began before dropping a kiss on the top of my head and wrapping my arms around his waist. “You’re way too organised. We’re going to jump on the next train that pulls up at the station and get off whenever we feel like it.” He smiled down at me again and stroked his hand along my cheek. I grinned at him, loving the idea of the adventure we were about to go on.

As the next train pulled in we saw that it was going out of London and the last stop would be Essex. We went to an empty carriage and sat in two seats right at the back of the carriage – just in case any fans walked on the train. I sat on the aisle seat and began scrolling through the messages on my phone, deleting any texts that weren’t important to increase the memory space. Suddenly the phone was pulled from me and I felt Nathan's hands underneath me as he dragged me onto his lap.

“Nathan , what are you doing?” I protested at the same time as laughing with delight.

“Arianna,” He began mocking my voice “I thought you should come and sit with me.” I twisted around on his lap so that I could stare into those gorgeous eyes of his.

“I was already sat with you,” I began. “I don’t have to sit on you to be sitting with you.” I giggled.

“Well I’m just making some room for other passengers.” He winked. I laughed at that one.

“Yeah, because there are so many other passengers on this train aren’t there?” I asked sarcastically yet nestled into him at the same time. Nathan pushed my brown, curly hair behind my ears and kissed along my neck. I sat there for what felt like hours and we talked about everything. Nathan would occasionally stop just to kiss me or squeeze me tighter around the waist.

Eventually, the two of us decided that it was time to get off the train. We pulled up at station that was seemingly in the middle of a small town. When we got out of the station we were faced with a road that had a few little cottages on it and small pub at one end.

“Left or right?” Nathan asked as he linked his fingers with my own.

“Right.” I replied and we began walking in that direction, not knowing where we were going. We walked for about half an hour in the sweltering heat before we came to a meadow that was full of flowers and had a bubbling brook at the end of it. Without warning, Nathan let go of my hand and began running towards the water, shedding his clothes at the same time. When he had stripped down to just his boxers he stepped into the shallow water and sat down, urging me to do the same. We stayed in there as we began to cool off and, when we decided to get out, we had to stand in the sun for a bit, waiting to dry off.

After we had put our clothes back on we lay in the thick grass, cuddled up together for hours before realising just how dark it was getting. We jogged to the rain station, getting lost a few times on the way. When we finally got there Nathan asked one of the workers when the next train to London was only to find out that it wasn’t until tomorrow morning. Nathan turned to face me, apologies deep in his green eyes.

“I’m so sorry, honey! I wouldn’t have brought you here if I didn’t think we’d get back.” He bent his head down, not wanting to look me in the eye before I lifted his chin with my hand.

“Nathan , don’t worry! I’ve got my credit card on me – we’ll check into a bed and breakfast for the night and go back in the morning. It’s fine.” I said whilst looking in to his deep green eyes.

“Whoa. Since when did you become so irresponsible?” He winked as he took my hands in his own.

“Since now.” I replied before dragging him out of the station and we searched for a B&B.

We eventually found a B&B and buy the time we had sorted out payments and what not, it was almost midnight. Nathan insisted on paying as he felt that it was his fault that we were in this situation. The people were very friendly and the place looked homely. We booked a room for the both of us and he took his t-shirt off and handed it to me, allowing me to sleep in it. We both lay next to each other in bed and as I closed my eyes I felt his warm arms snake their way around my waist and pull me closer to his bare chest. I opened my eyes and smiled widely. He gave me a long, intense kiss on the lips and I wrapped my hands around his body in response. We pulled apart at the same time before he pushed me onto my back and began dropping kisses all over my face and neck. I giggled loudly before he placed a finger over my lips, realising that we weren’t the only people staying in this B&B. I sighed as he gave me one final kiss and lay back down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms securely around me. I felt his lips relax against my neck and the two of us drifted into a peaceful slumber. The rhythmic rise and fall of Nathan ’s chest was relaxing and the last thing I heard was Nathan whispering, “Sweet dreams, love” before the fatigue took over.