#imagine for @totallytw

”Ok we have popcorn, chips, so much candy Willy Wonka would get jealous, and lemonade.” You explain as your bring in the groceries for you and Nathan's movie night.

“Need any help?” He asks as you walk all over the kitchen getting bowls and glasses.

“No I got it, you just pick out a movie.” You smile pouring your boyfriend a glass of lemonade.

As your bring all the snacks in the living room you see Nathan start Love Actually, even if you’ve seen it before you smile handing him his drink. You cuddle up to his side and snack on a piece of chocolate. You feel him looking at you. “What?” You mumble your mouth full.

“You are just too cute.” He laughs.

You blush and look away, but lean your head on his chest. About halfway into the movie you drift off and fall asleep. The next morning you wake up in your bed but Nathan's nowhere to be found. Walking through the house you find him in the kitchen. “Good morning.” He grins as he’s cooking breakfast.

“Morning,” You yawn. As you sit down you see his phone light up with a text from Jay. “Your boyfriend’s texting you.” You smile, you love joking around with him.

“Just answer it for me.” He says turning his attention to the bacon.

As you type a reply to Nathan you notice your boyfriend’s background. Its of you asleep on the couch from the previous night. You smile. “You like my background?” He asks.

You walk over to hug him. “You are just too cute.” You smile, repeating his words from the previous night. He kisses you then you help him finish making breakfast.