40

if any of you follow me, you'd have heard me screaming about how Rebels got to no.3 on #fredweasley what's hot section. I know that doesn't sound so big, but it is to me. So, a massive thank you to all of you!!! it means so much to me! also, Merry Christmas and since the last time I updated, we've gained an extra 1000 views! How????

"Shh!" Charlotte quietened Fred. He only looked at her questioningly. "Did you hear that?" she asked, looking around. As Fred listened this time, they both heard a rustling sound. "Wands out," she ordered. Charlotte moved so that they were facing opposite sides, but next to each other. She mainly just wanted to hold his hands. They moved in a slow, almost taunting, circle, wands in front of them. "Fred?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too." As soon as Fred had whispered that, five or six men jumped out from the bushes around the couple. Charlotte took in a deep breath before firing the first spell.

This had been happening ever since they'd gone on the run. They'd get attacked, fight them all off and then move in a completely different area. It was a cycle, a tough one, but it was the only option Charlotte had. Fred kept her company absolutely everywhere, no matter how many times Charlotte told him to go home. 
"My home is with you," he kept reminding her. He was also very good for hugs. 

And, at the end of the day, she'd rather have him than be alone.

It was lucky the couple were both good at silent spells, as they managed to keep fighting the men with surprise spells (though, admittedly, half of Fred's were joke spells). Charlotte conveyed a look to Fred that told him in a second they were going to make a run for it and then disapparate to somewhere else; anywhere that wasn't there. Charlotte fired one last spell then pulled Fred with her as she ran through a gap, she'd knocked out two of the men. 
"Ready, Fred?" she called behind her. 
"Ready, Lottie!" he replied, and they instantly were gone. 

This time, when they landed, it wasn't in another woodland but a busy city. Charlotte instantly recognised it as- 
"London," Fred muttered breathlessly. 
"I must've done it subconsciously," Charlotte said. "Follow me." Fred nodded and put his arm around her waist as they made their way through the streets. 
"So, where are we going now?" he asked. 
"WCIS," she replied, resting her head on his chest. "We'll ask for a safe house." 

When they reached the office, it was empty. Although, it wasn't so surprising; it was night time. Only two people were left in the office. "Connor, Nott." 
"Oh, hey, boss," Rian greeted. "Fred. You must've got the message." 
"What message?" Charlotte asked. 
"Nott, put it up," Rian ordered. 
"Yes, sir." 
"Don't enjoy this too much," Charlotte told Rian, nudging his shoulder. He chuckled. Her silly mood quickly faded as she read the message on the screen. 
"Oh my Merlin. I- we got to go. Are you geared up?" 
"Yeah," Nott told her. 
"There's going to be a battle at Hogwarts?" Fred asked.