16

Okay, thank you for over 1k reads, plus all the votes and comments! I cannot tell you all how much this means to me. Personally, Charlotte and Fred are my favourite couple (apart from Lena and Seamus) and I think you guys agree. Thanks for reading!

"We're moving in together," Fred informed Charlotte.
"What?" Charlotte replied, too into her paperwork.
"Yeah. Well, George and Ella have decided to take over the flat, and there is no way I'm living with them and a baby," he explained.
"Nice. Do you need help moving your stuff?" Charlotte asked, looking at him.
"It's more Ella's stuff. Also, George wants to know about his paternity leave." Charlotte snorted.
"You run a business together! Besides, it's term time. The shop is not going to be that busy he can't do both. Also, me, you, their mums?"
"I know. I know. I told him he got a month off," Fred said, sitting down next to her.
"My dad didn't take any time off at all. Not for me and Cas, nor for Dracula," she muttered.
"When was the last time you talked to them? Serious," Fred wondered.
"Draco and I write letters to each other every week. That is it," Charlotte replied, harshly. She paused and looked at Fred. "I'm sorry," she apologised immediately.
"Why?" Fred asked, putting an arm around her to pull her closer. "You've done nothing. You have all the right in the world to get angry at your family."
"Yeah, but I shouldn't have shouted at you," she protested.
"You didn't shout. And it is totally okay to get angry sometimes. I understand. Don't ever apologise to me. You'll never need to." 
"Okay," she replied softly.