4

Love Runs Out// One Republic

The next few weeks went by quietly, until Umbridge became Inquisitor. This scared Charlotte greatly, as she would now have a new power that everyone else did not. 

Power could make you dangerous, or it could make you loved. 

The news first came to Charlotte on a Tuesday morning (out of all days.) She woke up to Juliet on the edge of a bed, holding up a newspaper. Charlotte saw the headline, and put her head back down on the pillow. Charlotte spent another ten minutes trying to get Charlotte up, as she had gone back to sleep, and they were late to breakfast as a result. Charlotte stated that she was trying to escape reality. 

Rick and Juliet couldn't blame her.

And to top off the subject of bad news, the Weasley twins had started to bother her, for some random reason. Charlotte thought she had escaped their pranks for her entire time at Hogwarts, but since Lee introduced her to them, they had been fascinated by her. It was like she was the gateway to all the Slytherins. Lucky Charlotte was so stubborn. But one day, they came up to her with an offer she could not refuse. 

Pranking her older brother. 

As much as Charlotte loved Cas, he was so annoying. When at home, he liked to take her stuff, eat all the cheesecake and use up all the hot water. And that was just the start. So when asked by Fred and George if she would comply, she said yes without a though. 
"Hey, Lottie, how do you feel about pranking your older brother?" Fred asked. He seemed to not get the hang of calling her Charlotte. 
"I'll do it," she replied, without looking up from what she was writing. 
"Are you sure you don't wan- wait, what?" George said. He looked surprised. Charlotte peered up at him. 
"I said yes." 
"You've never said yes before." 
"Well, Castiel is terrible at home. Of course, he seems like an angel to our parents." 
"Oh. Well, that was easier than I thought," George said to Fred, who nodded his head. Suddenly, Charlotte was lifted off the ground, away from her Potions homework. 
"Hey! That's due in tomorrow!" Charlotte exclaimed, getting the librarian's attention. She gave the trio a look, not that they saw. Fred carefully picked up Charlotte's homework and George picked up her bag, before carrying her off to someplace that Charlotte would probably forget later. 

Probably. 

All she knew is that she was probably not getting any sleep tonight. 

Once they reached a certain corridor (Charlotte wasn't keeping track; she had decided to test her Herbology Skills again) they stopped in front of a wall. They put Charlotte down, and looked at each other over the top of her head. The twins gave her her belongings, and then started to pace. Charlotte looked between the twins, and decided that they were doing some sort of ritual. 

However, as soon as Charlotte thought that, a door appeared in front of her. She heard herself gasp in amazement, and opened the door despite herself. In front of her very eyes was Weasley Twin Central.