30

so i have been waiting to write this chapter for a very long time now- and I really hope I do not disappoint. I can't even tell you how excited I am!

Charlotte was the first one there in the morning. 

She got up as early as she usually did, it was just she got ready a heck of a lot faster. After a quick kiss goodbye to Fred (who nearly pulled her back into bed), she was on her merry way. 

Considering it was summer, it was rather cold that morning, as Charlotte made her way into the building. The sky was overcast, and Charlotte thought it was bound to rain at some point that day. She sat down at her desk, logged onto her computer (she'd gotten to grips with the muggle device really quickly) and waited for the task force to make their way into the bullpen. She was the leader of the operation, and so just spent half an hour making some sort of plan until Rian and Nott had made their way into the pen together. 
"Morning, boss," Rian greeted, and Nott just nodded. "We the first ones here?"
"Mmmhm," Charlotte hummed. "There'll be six of us on the force. Three Aurors." Nott scrunched his nose. 
"They like to take the spotlight, don't they?" he said. 
"We're the lesser known," Rian corrected him. "Half the people we bring in don't even know about us." 
"Really?" Nott asked. "You guys got to let me out now. I need to see this!" 
"No, you don't," Charlotte answered, just as the elevator pinged and the Aurors walked in. As she expected, they were all men, but Kingsley was one of them. Charlotte nodded her hello and stood up. 
"This way, gentlemen," Charlotte order, motioning for everyone to follow her. 

"Flight time is only an hour. He'll be handcuffed to me, blindfold and sat on my broom. The rest of you will make a circle around us- Rian in front, Nott at the back. You three can put yourselves wherever. Got it?" She watched as the other two men, who did not know her, tried to figure a flaw within her plan. 
"Yep, yep, we got it, now let's go deliver a kid to hell," Rian quickly answered.  
"Rian, come with me," Charlotte demanded, and she turned to go get Castiel. "If anything happens to me," she said slowly. "I want you to take over for me. Get him there. Kill him if you have to. And then take over for me. And I would prefer if you tell Fred the news." Both men had met a couple of months ago and had hit it off. 
"Okay," Rian agreed. "But why-"
"Castiel is out to get me. I don't know why. Maybe it's some pureblood supremacist thing. Whatever. He might try to take me down. But I personally want to make sure he gets there, and I want to make sure he does die." Rian said nothing after this, just nodded and opened the door that led to Castiel. 
"Come to take me to my deathbed?" Castiel asked, a mocking tone in his voice. No one laughed. Charlotte pulled out her handcuffs and attached him to her without a word. 

They were about ten minutes away from the prison. Over land. Carceren was in view. And that's when it happened. 

Charlotte was on the front of the broom when it happened. She'd rearranged the handcuffs so he was strapped to the broom and to her. However, he could still wrap the cuffs around Charlotte's neck. Which he did. It wasn't tight enough to choke Charlotte, but it was still just slightly digging into her neck. 
"If this broom goes down, you do too," Charlotte muttered to him. 
"Then we'll both be dead," Castiel replied. "How fun." 
"You are surrounded by five trained wizarding agents who could kill you in a heartbeat."
"And none of them have noticed." 
"You are wrong there, mate. So wrong," Nott yelled from behind them. It was loud enough for even Rian to hear, and so he turned around. He shot a spell at Castiel, which narrowly missed Charlotte, who was holding her breath. Trying to keep hold, Charlotte pulled her wand from her boot (she only wore them for things like this) and set a spell on the broom that would keep it going. Then, she turned around and froze Castiel. Next thing she knew, she was watching everything he'd done in her mind's eye. She saw red and next thing she knew, her brother was broken into a million pieces. 

Charlotte had just killed her brother.