//14

This gif just reminded me of Fred and Charlotte so much. 

"You got post!" Fred shouted up the stairs. They were still at the Burrow, seeing as Mrs. Weasley had requested it. 
"Kay," Charlotte replied, coming down the stairs. Fred handed her an envelope, then grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug. 
"Morning," he said, walking around the kitchen to pick up some food. 
"Morning," Charlotte mumbled, a little tired and preoccupied with opening her post. "Huh. WCIS?" 
"Never heard of it," Fred replied mindlessly, eating a sausage. 
"Wizarding Crime Investigation Service. Hmm," she said, reading into the letter. 
"Still never heard of it," Fred said, helping himself to another sausage. They were still hugging. 
"Oh," Charlotte said, looking up. She then reread the letter. 
"What do this WCIS want with you, then?" Fred asked, having yet a third sausage. 
"Well, they're offering me to become a part of the major case response teams," she replied. 
"Really?" Fred replied, having yet another sausage. 
"Yeah, and training's fr- Fred, how many sausages do you want?" she asked, finally realising what her boyfriend was doing. 
"I want every sausage in the world," he replied, picking up more. 
"Fred." 
"What? Carry on. You were saying?" 
"Oh. Right, well training's free, and they want me to start... Monday. So in two days. It's in London, somewhere just past Diagon Alley," she said, frowning. "I don't get it." 
"Think of it this way," Mr. Weasley said, taking the pan of sausages away from his son. "The aurors are the police, and WCIS are the detectives." 
"Oh," Charlotte said, nodding. 
"WCIS?" Mrs. Weasley said, sitting down next to her husband. "What do they want?"  
"Charlotte, apparently," Fred said, decidedly taking the letter out of her hands. He kept his other arm around her. 
"I think you should go for it," Mr. Weasley said. "Jobs like that are hard to come by. I mean, it's good pay, good hours. good holidays, and it's doing something good for the world." 
"How do you know all that?" Mrs. Weasley asked, staring at her husband. 
"I got offered." Mrs. Weasley spit out her tea. 
"What? Why didn't you go for it?" she asked.
"Because I like my current job," he replied, still reading the newspaper. 
"Well, I don't see the harm," Fred said, handing her the letter back. "Sausage?"