Chapter 10-5 More Minutes....

Brooklyn's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I woke up next to Zach cuddling me and I admired him.

He's so cute, sweet, and silly.

But I got cut off by my thoughts when Zach woke up.

"Good morning."

"Good morning," I said, "Wait. Why are you in my bed? And where's Isabella? Isn't she supposed to sleep here?" 

Zach's POV last night
~~~~~~~~~

Once Brooklyn said good night, I got ready for bed. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I laid in bed, thinking about her.

It's been one hour and I still can't sleep.

I decided to sleep in Brooklyn's room.

I quietly got out of bed and tiptoed to her room. I got under the covers and laid next to her. She turned over and hugged me. I hugged her back. Someone walked into the room and I turned to check who it was. I could tell from the silhouette of the person that it was Isabella. She came in and saw us and walked away. I faced back to Brooklyn and I cuddled with her until I fell asleep.

I woke up to see Brooklyn's beautiful face staring at me and we were still cuddling.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," She replied, "Wait. Why are you in my bed? And where's Isabella? Isn't she supposed to sleep here?"

And then I told her the story, "I couldn't sleep last night. So, I slept next to you. Isabella walked into the room and then left for some reason."

"Oohhh... ok," she said.

Brooklyn's POV
~~~~~~~~

We fell back asleep after we had our little talk. I woke up later to feel his arms still around me. I closed my eyes again and I started to think. I was facing the other way so he couldn't see my face.

HE'S SO CUTE! He's still cuddling me. I wish we could stay this way forever. But he probably doesn't see me that way. Actually.......he might.   I stopped myself right there.   NO! We just met, Brooklyn. He probably likes someone else......

I guess he woke up because I felt his gaze on me. I turned my head and sure enough, Zach was gazing at me.

"Good morning again," I said. I turned to my back and turned my head to him.

"Good morning," He said, "We have to get up now..."

"Noooo...Mom please....." I jokingly said.

"Haha, mom? Not dad? And plus we have to..."

"That scream yesterday said otherwise. So can I please have 5 more minutes, Mom," I rolled over to my side, hiding my head in Zach's chest as he hugged me. I felt so warm and safe in his arms.

"Ok. 5 more minutes," He replied and I fell back asleep.

"AWW! You guys look so cute! SHIP SHIP SHIP!" I heard Jack shout. I opened my eyes and saw that everyone was near the doorway, staring at us. Daniel took a photo of us and I commanded him to delete it, but instead, he sent it to me. 

I got up and Jonah asked, "Did you guys smash?" He smirked.

"EW NO! WE JUST MET!" I said, hitting him.

"So if you met a month ago, you would?" Jack asked, smirking as well. I ignored him continued to leave the room. I walked towards the kitchen and sat down. Then, Isabella came into the kitchen.

"You guys were so cute!" She whispered. I blushed, "He sent me the pic so now I have it!"

"Stop it!" I said.

"No. Seriously. You guys are. perfect. for. each. other. I. Ship. It," She said.

"Well, I've been noticing that you've been getting closer with Jonah," I said, wiggling my eyebrows. It was her turn to blush now.

"Well....to be honest? Yeah. I kind of like him..." She said.

"Oooh," I said, smiling, "I ship it!"

"Ship what?" Corbyn said, coming towards the kitchen.

"Nothing!" We said, quickly.

"Well, in that case, do you want to come for breakfast with us?" He asked.

"Sure!" We said.

Isabella quickly whispered to me, "Hey, at least I admit my feelings, unlike someone..." and I playfully hit her in the arm.