Chapter 32 - To The Beach We Go!

I woke up to Zach's cute face and I smiled. 

How am I this lucky to have this moment? How am I this lucky to have the boys and Isabella as my best friends? Wow. I am incredibly lucky. It's as though I don't deserve them. 

I brushed my thoughts away when Zach's eyes fluttered open. 

"Good morning, Princess." 

"Good morning, Herron." 

"Can we stay like this, Princess?"

"No." 

"Why?" He whined. I giggled.

"Cause I have to go make a surprise."

"For who?"

"The boys."

"What about me?"

"You had your turn last night."

"But I want one too!" 

I sighed, "Fine. But that would mean I can't procrastinate and I would have to get up now."

"Ughhh. Why do things have to be so complicated?" We giggled around. 

"Ok. I have to go now," I said getting up. 

"Nooooo," Zach said, holding on to my hand. He pulled me back down. He took my hand and interlocked our hands together. 

"I just want to see how they fit...." He said. I thought back to the time when Zach and I were inside the closet.

I giggled and said, "They fit perfectly." He smiled as I got up. 

"Waittttt," He said. 

"What is it this time?" I asked, going back to the bed. He sat up and I sat across from him. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Ok. This will be hard, but you can go now," He said. He got up too to get ready and I went downstairs to go make some breakfast as a surprise for the boys. Isabella got up in the middle of my cooking and helped out. Soon enough, Zach came down and started to munch away at his food. 

"Sooo.... What did you guys do last night?" Isabella asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing!" I scoffed at her and then proceeded to blush. Zach blushed too. 

"So you guys did do something!" Isabella said.

"Do what?" Jonah walked into the room. 

Daniel gasped and screamed, "BROOKLYN!" The boys looked at me and then ran to me to give me a hug. We ended up in a group hug.

"I missed you guys so much too, but can we stop, please? You're crushing me," I said, laughing. They let go of me and Zach was just eating. 

"Zach! Aren't you going to say 'hi'"? Jack asked, "Rude."

"Oh. I did last night," He said, with a smirk on his face. 

"Wait...What?" Daniel asked, confused. 

"I came in last night and he accidentally woke up," I explained, "NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED PEOPLE."

"But yes. I am so happy she's here," Zach said, standing up and coming to hug me. I hugged him back and everyone 'aww'ed. 

"I missed you the most," Zach whispered in my ear. 

"Not possible," I whispered back.

"I missed you the mostest," He replied and pulled away from the hug so I could reply back.

"I can't actually believe you guys aren't dating already," Jack said, smirking. I quickly walked up to Jack and punched him. 

"Ow!" I just smiled and walked upstairs.

"I would say the same thing about Jonah and Isabella!" I called back to them.

"Where are you going? Your friends, your only friends, are right here!" Jack said. 

"Yeah, yeah," I said, brushing him off. I walked upstairs and sighed before laying on the bed. I just closed my eyes and then I was out. The first thing I woke up to was Isabella. She poked me a few times to make sure I was up.

"Hey. Heyyyy...."

"What....."

"The boys and I are planning to go to the beach wanna come?" Isabella asked.

"Sure."

"Ok. Uhh...Just wear something nice and then have your bikini or bathing suit under," She said, "Oh! And don't forget some spare clothes."

"Why?" 

"You'll see!" And she walked out the door. I was left in confusion but I did what I was told. I wore this:

I wore a bikini under it

I wore a bikini under it. I took a bag and just brought everything else inside: my phone, a towel, spare clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and all that beach stuff you would typically bring. 

By now it was 11:32 because I had fallen asleep again. When I was done, all the boys were gone and only Isabella was there. 

"Wait. Where are all the boys?" I asked.

"Oh. Don't worry about them. Trust me." 

"Uhh....Okay?" 

"Alright then! Let's get going to the beach!"

"Wait. If we don't have the boys, then who's driving us?"

"I am," Isabella said. 

"Ok then." I just followed her into the car. We drove to the beach, and on the way there, I texted the boys.

~~~~~~~

Brooks-Where are you guys? Izzy told me not to worry about you but I can't 

Dani-Aww....

Noodles-That's sweet of you but....we can't say

JoJo-Yeah

Zach-You'll see later

Bean-Bean out!

Brooks-..... wth

~~~~~~~

"I told you not to worry about the boys didn't I?" Isabella said, noticing I had been texting them.

"Well yeah, but how can I not worry about them?" I said in defense.

"Just trust me and just enjoy the time without them." I laughed.

"You're right," I said and turned up the radio. 

~~~They're now at the beach~~~

We arrived at the beach and found a parking spot. I got off and Isabella told me to put on a blindfold. I put it on as accordingly and she led me to someplace. I had no idea. I opened the blindfold and I saw.....

A/N

Cliffhanger! Read the next chapter to find out! hehehehe...

Hope you guys enjoyed and thanks for reading!