Then I saw Cameron, who was staring at me.

"Do you need something!?" I yelled at him.

"N-No" He stuttered, turning his head back to his phone.

"What's your issue?" Jack J asked.

"Yeah why are you so mad?" Hayes asked.

"And loud?" Aaron added.

I stood up from my seat, annoyed because I was being interrogated like a child accused of stealing a cookie from the kitchen counter before dinner.

"IM ON MY PERIOD OKAY!? GOD!" I grabbed my plate of food, making my way back to my room. Mahogany followed after me.

"Hey" She smiled.

"Hey" I said, shoving more food in my mouth as we entered the elevator.

"Are you um, mad at Cameron?" I could tell she was being cautious, knowing how girls felt when they were on their periods.

"No shit I'm fucking pissed at him! He's a little douche bag who decided to bang some slut while his trusting and loyal girlfriend was right there. I'm so much prettier than her anyways. It's his loss."

"Well he didn't actually bang her-" I cut Mahogany off by giving her a death glare, making her shut up immediately.

"I know that! God!" I said. The elevator dinged and we entered the tenth floor where the whole, Magcon gang was staying.

I walked into my room and Mahogany came in with me. I sat down on my bed and finished my food.

"I'm turning on music" I said. I didn't wait for her answer as I plugged my phone into my speakers, playing Don't Stop by 5SOS, setting it on repeat.

"Did you see the video for this?" She asked. A huge grin like the Cheshire Cat spread across my face.

"OH MY GOD YES IT WAS PERFECT!"

And we fangirled for about an hour just talking about 5SOS. My favorite is Ashton, and her favorite is Luke.

"DO YOU REMEMBER THE KEEK WHEN CALUM AND ASHTON WERE GOING TO WASH THEIR CLOTHES AND CALUM WAS SO EXCITED AND THEN HIS WAS BROKEN AND HE SAID "AH FUCK" AND ASHTON STARTED LAUGHING AND SAID "WHATS WRONG CALUM?" AND CALUM SAID "THIS ONES BROKEN!"" We both started dying laughing like the crazies we are and Matt walked in.

"I have a feeling I'm in the midst of two psycho paths who figured out how to kill everyone in the hotel" Matt said, slowly backing away.

"No, we were talking about 5 Seconds Of Summer" I laughed.

"Alrighty then." Matt said.

"I'm gonna call one of my friends. He's famous. Do you know the Janoskians?" I asked Matt as I dialed Luke Brooks' number.

"Yeah I love them!" Matt said.

"Hang on I'm calling Luke" I put my phone on speaker. I'm only calling him because I miss him, and whenever I don't feel good, he can make me feel better instantly.

"Hello?" Luke answered.

"Yo" I said.

"Oh hey faggot" He laughed.

"Hey dipshit" I laughed.

"I'm with the boys right now. Wanna talk to them?"

"Yes" I said.

"HI HAILEY!" A bunch if guys yelled all at different times.

"HEY CUNTS" I said. "Aw it's my wittle Jamesy, Gremlin, Jye, and Beauner."

"Fuck off" Jai said.

"Sorry babe, I'm busy" I laughed.

"I hate you" Jai laughed.

"Good. She hates you too" Luke said. "I'm her favorite, right Hailey?"

"Wrong again Lucas. Jamesy is my fave" I laughed.

"How fucking dare you" Luke said.

I instantly felt better as I talked to my five best friends from Australia.They were hilarious. They could honestly cheer anyone up.

"I'm gonna go, but when I get home in a week I have a shoot in Australia, Melbourne specifically. I'm hanging with you guys, okay?"

"Okay bitch, we got it!" Daniel yelled.

"Shut the fuck up Daniel!" I yelled.

"Ooo fiesty" Beau said.

"You shut up too Beau."

"God alright. Why do you always have to hurt my feelings." Beau pretended to cry.

"Alright I'm leaving BYEEEE BEAUNER, JYE, JAMESY, GREMLIN, LUCAS." I hung up and Mahogany and Matt were laughing at me.

"They're funny" Mahogany laughed.

"I know. But they're also crazy" I laughed.

"C'mon, we have to get downstairs for sound check."

"Ightskies" I said, shoving my phone in my bra and walking out. Matt stared at me with awe and confusion, just like when I beat him in our water fight.

"Seriously, how the fuck do girls for everything in there!" He yelled.

"We just do" Mahogany laughed.