Story 18: 2K Special!

Treebros
JaredXAlana (sorry no ship name creativity heere)

Warning- lol also gonna be long get some popcorn

Evan unbuckled his seatbelt as he exited the vehicle. Connor was in the back with Zoe getting the bags out of the trunk, and Alana was choosing a good spot.

They were camping.

And guess who was complaining.

"Ewww outside!" Jared screetched, on the verge of throwing a tantrum.

"Jared, we're just outside. We're only gonna be disconnected for a couple of days." Alana kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, for days! I cant check my memes for days!" Jared plopped onto the floor and crossed his arms against his chest, huffing.

"Jared-"

"STOP FUCKING WHINING!" Connor screamed, interrupting Alana and walked over to the two and looking down at Jared.

"Jared. No one cares about your memes." He flatpanned.

"MY 30 FOLLOWERS DO!" Jared squealed, going belly-first in the dirty soil and kicking and flailing his arms around.

"Jared, babe, please stop." Alana kneeled beside Jared, trying to calm him down.

But the smol boy didn't.

Alana sighed and scooped Jared up in her arms, Jared still squirming around.

"ALANA NOOOO!" Jared screamed, Alana walking towards where Zoe, Connor, and Evan were now setting up the tents.

Connor and Evan were putting up a green tent, Connor holding up one of the tent poles while Evan struggled to stick it in the tent fabric, on tippy toes and all. Soon enough, the boys decided that Evan would hang off of Connor's back so he could get a better grasp of it.

Zoe already had her tiny little purple tent set up. She wanted her own one since she didn't wanna third wheel a relationship (lol she did all the time). She was now decorating it with stars, a ton of sharpies in her hands. She already has covered the entrance of it.

Alana started to get her tent, and pulled the hesitation Jared along to help her with it.

*** *** *** ***

Connor, Evan, Alana, Zoe, and Jared were all gathered around the fire. Couples on eachother's laps, roasting marshmallows, telling scary stories.

"And so, every night, the children who go upon that pond now knock on the trees around them, so make sure the three-eyes shadow monster doesn't drown them." Jared smirked menacingly.

Everyone shuddered except for Connor, who was clapping with Evan cuddled scaredly on his chest.

"Nice job, Cronch man. You're not scary. Nothing here is."

Jared rolled his eyes and shifted his position from Alana's lap. Alana was currently hugging his waist, her head burried in the back of the material of his shirt. Zoe was rocking herself in a little ball.

"We need a stronger fire." Jared said, roasting his and Alana's golden marshmallows.

"I'll get some more sticks." Connor volunteered, getting up. Evan scooted towards Zoe, and they both hugged eachother.

*** *** *** ***

Connor made his way through the dark forest, trying to adjust his eyes to the almost pitch-Black surroundings as he looked around for any loose logs.

Being the state it was, he didn't see the smal cliff before him.

He walked off of it, realizing what he had down as soon as he felt himself falling. He hit hard on the ground on his side, wincing as he landed on a bush. He felt thorns press themselves against his skin and his torn sweatshirt.

"Somebody help!" Connor yelled, hopeing somebody would hear him.

But no answer came.

Of course no one came, he lost himself.

He got up and winced again, feeling a bit faint. A cool liquid ran across his dirty skin.

After a few minutes of helplessly screaming and walking around to find the campsite, he decide to climb a tree so try to be more safe. His body hurt.

As he acomasted himself on the branch, the moonlight shine against him. He noticed his dark scratches and bruises, and his own blood running along.

*** *** *** ***

Evan got suspicious after a while of Connor not being here. The group moved on from being frightened and were now making conversations, laughing.

"Where's Connor?" Evan asked.

Zoe shrugged, along with Jared.

"Don't know, but he should've been here by now." Alana stated.

They waited a few more minutes, before hearing some screams.

"Help, help!"

It was faint, but it was audible. That was enough to make them gather flashlights and go in search for Connor.

After a while of searching, the screams stopped. They kept looking around.

Evan suddenly heard some heavy breathing fron a direction. He separated from the group and walked off, looking up at one of the trees.

Sure enough, there was Connor, bloody and messed up. He leaned all of himself against the hard wood, clutching his sides and twigs and leaves in us dark and knotted hair.

"Connor!"

Connor looked down and smiled.

"Thanks for finding me." He said weakly.

Evan nodded, gulping as he approached him slowly. He pulled out his arms and stuck them out.

"Jump, I'll catch you."

Connor nodded and braces himself, wimpering as he used his legs to jump. Evan did catch him, but he fell over, Connor still in his arms.

"Let's get you home." Evan said.

Evan waddled towards the crowd. They saw Connor and asked if he was okay. He didn't wanna speak and was pale, so they left the at that.

They went back to their tents. As Evan reached his, he set his boyfriend on one of the sleeping bags as he fixed him. Connor said a small and faint 'thank you' before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

*** *** *** **

As Connor opened his eyes, he noticed that he was alone in his tent. He sat up but groaned at the pain, but didn't bother to care anymore.

He walked out into the hazy sun. He limped towards the logs and saw Evan, Zoe, and Alana already there. He snuck up behind the small dirty blonde haired boy and slithered his arms around his neck, giving him neck kisses.

"Hey Connor." Evan smiled, kissing back.

It was good morning.

Was a good morning.

Until they got cold water poured on them from Jared.