Siege! (part X - Cleanse the poison - ARC FINAL)

*[Y/N's POV]*

- What do you mean we'll be fighting as equalsss? - he asked with snake-like hiss at the end.

- You seem pretty dumb for someone which calls himself the best. - I replied ironically.

- YOU LITTLE SHIT! I'LL FEED YOU TO MY SNAKES ONCE I AM DONE WITH KILLING YOU!

- You first gotta kill me... And that won't be an easy task.

- You seem too confident emo kiddo. I am the Snake Master! I represent the almighty White Masks and Chaos Brigade! And you? What are you compared to me?!

I slightly chuckled and revealed the hidden part of face - showing the scars and Black Eye.

- You are nothing compared to a god. - I said and focused my energy. Two gauntlets appeared - red on my left hand, and black on the right one.

- Let's have a deal... If you have any sense of honor.

- What is it? - he asked, realising how deep in shit he is.

- If you win, I'll die by your hand and you'll be able to detonate the charges. But if I win... you'll surrender to my King and defuse all the explosives or chemical agents you scattered across the area.

- Do you really think I'll agree to it?

- I am giving you a chance to live. - I lied, hoping that he will listen to me. Once he defuses the charges, I'll end his life and disable the detonator. Good thing I transfered the whole chat to Rias and rest of the crew. "Wish me luck everyone... It's about to get hot!"

- Stray demon! I hope you're ready for the last fight of your life... - I said out loud, refocusing on summoning Balance Breaker. This guy doesn't look like much, but as I had learned the hard way, looks can be truly deceiving.

- Just.. what are you!?

- I am [Y/N] [L/N], Mutation Piece of Gremory family, serving under Rias Gremory's command. Also an owner of Creator... Come forth, Balance Breaker, Creator's Masterpiece!

I got the feeling of deja vu... Wait, I had already used that armor before. At Rias- No, enough. We do not need to get even more mad at this guy than it is needed.

- YOU'RE A DEMON?!

- Yes.. And not a stray motherfucker- Wait, that is too much pleasure for your mother. Snakefucker sounds better for you. - I replied with sarcasm. He stayed silent for few seconds, only to unsheathe a blade which resembled katana and summon MANY snakes.

- YOU'LL PAY FOR ABUSING MY LITTLE FRIENDS!

- Bring it on. - I said and waited for his action, analysing his movements. He swiftly charged at me, only to.. disappear? Then I felt a hit behind me - he teleported behind me and tried to knock me airborne. I quickly turned around and summoned ice shards, trying to hit him. He began dodging or shattering the shards.

- Not bad, not many sustain the Grass Strike! - he shouted.

- Same to you. - I said - it means I can get serious.

I summoned the shard remains back, scratching his body and legs in multiple areas.

- Ugh! - he groaned. - You're really annyoing kiddo-

He was cut off by my charged fist hitting his gut and liver, making him stagger and surging the strike with fire power.

- AGH, HOT HOT HOT! - he yelled, rolling on the ground.

- Not so powerful now huh? - I asked and grabbed him by the throat. - Do I need to strike more, or will you surrender?

- NEVER! DIE YOU SORE- he tried grabbing the control, but I crushed his throat and smashed him on the ground... Okay, twice. Fine, three times. Dammit, I SMASHED HIM TWENTY TIMES. One could say it was SMASHING, but no more puns for this chapter I guess. I grabbed the detonator and started analysing the device.

- Nice one partner - Prophet and Kreinto said in unison.

- Now we just gotta disable the charges...

I unsummoned the armor and got my visor up. I started looking more precisely at the small control panel.

- It is a simple device. It has two buttons. But which one detonates, but which one disarms?

- I THOUGHT YOU KNEW IT DAMMIT! - I shouted at Prophet.

- Hey, they send the same signal! It is a matter of code.

- Whatever. - I said and smashed top button.... And nothing. Nothing exploded, nothing released.

- It looks like you made it. Threat eliminated.

I fell down and started laughing out loud for a minute or two.

- White Masks... Chaos Brigade... If the rest of them is on his level, then no wonder why small, well-organised teams take them out. I slowly got up and walked downstairs, students slowly walking out of classrooms. I reached my classroom and walked up to Rias.

- Mission accomplished. Charges defused.

After saying those words...  I blacked out of tiredness.

*timeskip*

The area was slowly being secured by police and medical services. Many students were transported to hospitals to stabilize their states. Due to disabling the chemical charges, the casualties were decreased to minimum - all bodies of the terrorists, including the stray's one and all of the deceased students - mainly shot. I also saw the corpse of the traitor which I eliminated. While I felt bad for the injured and dead, yet I felt no remorse for the terrorists or those which helped in attack. I was watching all of it from school's tower, resting head on Rias' shoulder.

- Remind me, why didn't you erase the memories and dispose of the bodies? - I asked.

- I only erased the memories of our clearing of the classrooms and the fact we had used magic. However.. They will remember you helped to save the students from your class. You'll be a hero.

- I don't want to be a hero. I just want to be myself I guess.

- Huh? What do you mean?

- I slaughtered them. How is that even heroic?

- Sometimes to save a life you need to take it from another. If you hadn't done anything, the school would turn into collapsed pile of bricks filled with toxic gas.

- Still-

- We have more important work to do. Plus this whole Chaos Brigade... I never heard of it. But if they have stray demons in their crews, that is a worrying signal.

- True. - I replied.

- So just.. shut up for now and relax. You've done your job well, my dear, lovely servant. - Rias ended the sentence with long, sweet kiss, which I melted into.

Heh. It seems like I have cleansed the poison from the school. For now.

----------------------------------------

It's over! For now at least.

How did you enjoy the arc? Lemme know in comments below.

Word count : 1123 words