She returned her blade then turned to face me and blushed under my gaze.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked while wiping the sweat off her forhead.

"Because your beautiful." I tell her.

She blushed even more and turned away from me. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close.

"I'm all sweaty." She whined trying to get out of my grip.

"And?" I asked while holding her tighter.

She struggled for a second more then stopped and leaned back into me. I held her for a little while then released her.

"Let's go get cleaned up." I tell her and lead her out the room and up the stairs to our room where Fen and Scar are playing on the bed.

Kassandra goes straight for the bathroom and I sit on the bed beside them.

"Hey Ali, what's up?" Fen asks while nuzzling Scar's neck. I give them a pointed look and notice something different about them.

"You've already marked each other." I state and Scar lowers her head shyly while Fen puffs out his chest.

"Yup." Fen said popping the 'p'.

"Congradulations." I tell them.

"Thanks Ali, I had to make this beautiful lady here an honest woman before someone else swept her off her feet." He said with a puppy smile.

"Maybe you should take a page from our book and mark that lady of yours also." He said.

I shot him a deadly glare and he shut up and took a few steps back but stayed in front of Scar to protect her. When I saw that he wad frightened of me and actually thought that I would hurt them I lowered the intensity of my glare but still looked at him.

"Sorry Ali. I didn't mean anything by it." He said looking guilty.

I reached out a hand and rubbed the top of his head and he nuzzled my hand. A low growl erupted from Scar and I removed my hand from the top of Fen's head and he went and layed down next to her.

"I know." I tell Fen and he looks up at me. My beast has been fighting me really hard lately, trying to take control and mark Kassandra. I know that if I don't do it soon, she will.

"I will mark her soon." I tell him and he nods his head.

The bathroom door opens and Kassandra walks out in her night clothes, ready for bed. I get up and head in the bathroom and take my shower.

When I come out of the bathroon Fen and Scar are gone and Kassandra is lying under the covers with her back to me.

I walk over to the bed and climb in behind her pulling her close. After about five minutes of quiet Kassandra speaks.

"Aliana?" She says hesitantly.

"Yes." I whisper into the back of her head.

"Will you mark me?" She asks and I freeze.

I remove my hand from around her waist and lean up on my elbows so I can look down at her.

"What did you just say?" I ask her and she rolls over onto her back and looks up at me.

"I want you to mark me." She says determinately. I looked into her bright green eyes and saw not even a sliver of doubt.

"Are you absolutely sure?" I ask one final time.

"Yes, I want to be yours completely." She says and wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down to her to kiss.

I kiss her a little hesitantly at first but the arms around my neck pull me tighter and I just let everything go.

I devour her lips and run my hands up her sides and pull her shirt off and mine right after. I pull her back to me again and kiss her running my tongue on her lips asking for entrance, she opens her mouth and I dive in trying to drink her down.

She moans and I swallow it with my kisses. I reach down and pull off our night pants and they end up at the end of the bed forgotten.

I crawl back up her body and see the lust in her eyes and another emotion that looks like love in her eyes. I kiss up her chest and over her collar bone to her neck and nibble on her neck and the place where my mark is going to be. Her fingers dig into my hair at the back of my head as she tries to pull me closer.

We begin to rock in a steady rhythm against each other and she throws her head back in pleasure and moans my name. I lick up her neck to her lips and we share a deep kiss. One of my hands is playing with her breast while the other is running up and down her side. Our rocking begins to get more frantic and our breathing picks up.

She turns her head to the side and offers me her neck, My eyes are glowing a swirl of colors as I look down at her and hers are shining a bright green. I lower my head to her neck and kiss the spot, our movements speeding up even more.

"Do it Aliana!" She moans out loudly about to lose control.

The upper and lower incisors in my mouth extend and I raise my head and notice that hers have also. Her nails are now digging into my back, drawing blood but I don't care.

"Mine." I whisper and sink my fangs into her neck. She screams at first but it's cut off as she sinks her fangs into the side of my neck and we release at the same time, moaning into each others neck.

In my head I can see as our 'beasts' are also marking one another.

I release her neck and start to clean the wound and Kassandra does the same. When we're done I rest my head in her shoulder still breathing hard and she plays with the back of my hair.

"Wow, that was intense." She says and then giggles. I smile into her shoulder and begin to feel a tingling on the left side of my body, rolling off her I sit up and look down.

Running down my left arm and side are wierd black markings outlined in white that are pulsing with power. I look over at Kassandra and notice that she has the same markings as me except hers are white outlined in black.

"What do these mean?" She asks reaching out to stroke my markings. I shiver slightly as her hand touches me and she smiles.

"I'm not sure, it's not a language I understand."I tell her honestly.

"They're beautiful." She says stroking my side.

"I..." I begin but cut off as the alarms in the start to go off.

I jump out of the bed and grab a robe for me and one for Kassandra and head out the door to the security room.

"Ali.... "Fen starts then stops to sniff the air and he gives me a puppy smirk.

"Later." I tell him and we all make our way to the room lined with moniters.

I sit in the chair and try to find where the danger is coming from.

"There." Kassandra says and points to a far screen.

There on the screen is something I thought I wouldn't see for at least another one hundred years.

"What is that?" Kassandra ask.

"Is that." She pauses. "Is that a space ship?!" She shouts.