MindlessGang! (@meme_prettybitch) - @CadynCocaine are you and Princeton from MB dating?

Alanaaa . (@MindYourAlana) - @CadynCocaine you look like Princeton's ex gf Princess . :o if u do date him , im glad u dont flaunt it .

Prince's Wife . (MindlessForPrinceex3) - @CadynCocaine why tf u think u all that cus you date prince? gtfoh

Niyah Over Everything. (@NiNiOnDeckkk) - @CadynCocaine You Cheatedd On Ya Bf With Prince...SMH. Slut.

Kyreee. :) (@KyreeTaylor143) - @CadynCocaine whaaaa? I thought you and @fucksevarion were dating? twitpic.com/2092....

The mentions began to get ridiculous. I made a new tweet and told everyone what was going on.

  Honey. † Cocaine. (@CadynCocaine) - Guys, I don't date Princeton from @MindlessBhavior. I just fell onto him while skateboarding, k? And YES, I still do date @fucksevarion, k? STFU with all this bullshit. -_-

  In less than five seconds, I had eighty retweets. Eventually after four hours, the trending topic changed and the situation blew over to the certain degree. Thank God. Next thing to blow over?

  My love for this boy.

_________________________________________________________

{Meanwhile, Atlanta, Georgia}

(Roc's P.O.V.)

   While we all sat around watching my favorite movie, 21 Jump Street, I logged onto Twitter. I looked our mentions, smiling and laughing silently at Team Mindless insiders. I looked through more of the mentions and I saw them increase more. Many of them talking about "Prince's New Girl"...wait, what? A new girl? I saw the link to the picture, so I clicked it. It was a picture of a girl on top of Prince on the ground, staring deep into one another's eyes.

  Who was she...and why did resemble Jassie?

  I looked through more of the tweets and saw one that stood out most. I guess it was from the girl in that picture who was trying to clear things up.

  Honey. † Cocaine. (@CadynCocaine) - Guys, I don't date Princeton from @MindlessBhavior. I just fell onto him while skateboarding, k? And YES, I still do date @fucksevarion, k? STFU with all this bullshit. -_-

  I liked how she tried her best to clear it up. She would've been one of those girls who rolled with the punches. She's real...like Jassie. I clicked on her name and looked through her pictures. Wait...wasn't this the girl we saw in the car in New York and the one we saw at that Open Mic? I scrolled through most of them and damn. This girl is beyond beautiful. She had a smile to die for and a coke shaped body, if you know me well. As I looked more, I found one that caught my eye.

  A picture of a tattoo.

  Her tattoo.

  On her stomach.