Chapter 30

A couple months passed, and Lea grew along with the baby. Mikey and Tang Shen were already planing Leona's baby shower.

"Mom..." Leona whined, "I really don't need a baby shower."

"What?!" Mikey exclaimed, "you totally have to have a baby shower!!"

"That is correct sweetie. And I'm going to spoil him or her." Tang Shen agreed with Mikey.

"But...we don't even know the gender of the baby yet."

"Well...Raph does." Mikey stated.

Lea rolled her eyes, "but I want to be surprised." She pouted.

"Leona...would you want to have a gender reveal?"

"Well...I really want to find out the baby's gender after I give birth."

Mikey and Tang Shen looked down sadly. Lea sighed, "fine....we can do a gender reveal."

Mikey and Shen smiled excitedly.

"And can the gender reveal be next month?" Lea asked.

"Yep!" Mikey said excitedly.

"And can the baby shower wait two more months?"

"But why? You don't want to do the gender reveal the same month as the baby shower?" Shen asked.

"Mom...I'm four months pregnant. Raph just found out the baby's gender just yesterday."

"Oh...yeah that's fine honey." Shen said smiling.

Lea smiled at her mother and Mikey. They all turned to see the front door open.

Raph was a bit surprised to see his brother and mother in law, "oh...uh...hey guys." He said smiling, shutting the door and locking it. He set his things down and walked into the living room. "What are ya guys doin?" He asked, sitting down beside his wife, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her towards himself.

"We were just discussing about the baby shower." Shen said.

"And since Lea doesn't know the gender of the baby or anyone else...we decided that next month, we'd have a gender reveal!" Mikey exclaimed.

Raph thought about the idea, "huh...okay."

"Awesome." Mikey said, "Well...I should go...Tiger Claw said we were going to a movie tonight. So I'll see you guys later then!" Mikey hugged everyone before leaving.

"I should go to. Let the two of you have some time alone. You won't be getting a lot when the baby's born." Shen said smiling. She gave her daughter a hug and a kiss on the head. Said goodbye to her grandchild, and said goodbye to her son in law.

The two sat together on the couch. Lea's head resting in the crook of Raph's neck, Raph's arms wrapped securely around his wife.

"Babe...What ya want for dinner?"

"Um...can we make Chicken Alfredo?"

"Oh...that sounds good." Raph said.

Raph got up to make dinner while Lea went and took a shower.

She looked down at her baby bump. Her baby bump wasn't noticeable just yet, but without her clothes she could see her bump growing.

She smiled, rubbed her hand over her bump, and let the warm water run down her body.

Thirty minutes later, both were done. Lea walked down to the kitchen and watched as Raph was preparing dinner.

She walked up behind him and hugged him from behind, resting her head against his shell.