Chapter 29

That night the two went out for dinner, after they had rented a car for the week. They decided they'd share a meal, considering what they had served to them was twice the size they'd get back home.

"So...what ya wanna do when we get back home?" Raph asked Lea, who was a bit tipsy. They decided they'd get drinks with their meal. Raph was enjoying every bit of it. The two had made a deal, if Lea had a drink tonight, Raph would have a cup of her tea, which he thought was disgusting.

"Oh I don't know...." Lea then looked Raph up and down, "I think I finally want you."

Raph smirked, "really?"

"Yeah...." Lea said.

Raph's smirk grew, "well lets pay and then we can head home."

Lea smiled, "sounds good."

She got up a bit clumsily and Raph stood and helped her. They walked to the cashier, paid and soon were in the car headed back to the beach house.

"Raphie.....I want you now." Lea said and sighed when Raph told her that he'd give her what she wanted when they got to the house.

Lea was getting impatient by the minute, Raph was smirking evilly. He was intentionally going slow.

Soon Raph parked the car and got out, walking over to the passengers side and helping Lea out. Once they made it into the house, Lea smashed her lips on Raph's. Raph smirked, picking her up. Lea wrapped her legs around Raph's waist and wrapped her arms around his neck, all the while still kissing Raph roughly.

Raph walked with Lea in his arms to their bedroom and once inside, he threw her onto the bed, quickly crawling on top of her after shutting the door. He smashed his lips onto hers and kissed her passionately and roughly. She moaned into the kiss.

Lea wrapped her arms around Raph's neck, deepening the kiss, and wrapped her legs around his waist. She pulled away for a breath, Raph moving to her neck. He began to suck and bite roughly on her neck. He listened to her moans and pants.

"R-Raphie..."

He smirked internally. He began to remove her clothing, starting with her heels. Once he had removed all of her clothing, he pulled away from her, marveling her body.

"Your so damn sexy." He said before he leaned in to kiss her again with so much passion. He started rubbing her thighs, moving up ever so slowly. He listened to her whines.

"Raph...stop teasing. I want you now." She said, taking his shirt off and beginning to take his belt off.

Raph could only smirk,  "if ya say so." He took the rest of his clothes off and started stroking himself to full erection. At the same time he was using his fingers to stretch her. She was moaning and panting waiting for Raph to be inside of her.

Raph stopped stretching her, he rested her legs on top of his shoulders and lined himself up. He looked down into her eyes, "you ready?" She nodded as a reply. He slowly pushed himself inside her.

She felt her toes curl, her back arched and her hands grabbed the bed sheets that were under her. She gripped them and didn't let go. He pushed all the way inside of her and stopped letting her adjust.

It took Lea about a minute to fully adjust to Raph's size, soon though, she was a moaning mess. He was thrusting into her slowly, she was begging him to go faster. He was teasing her, but he knew he couldn't tease her for long. His thrusts gradually began to speed up.

This lasted for an hour, Raph thrusting into her, leaving bite marks on her neck. Lea moaning and panting, yelling out Raph's name here and there.