Chapter 23

Raph wanted to surprise Lea with a special birthday. He knew she didn't like party's. All she wanted was for everyone to see it as a normal day, nothing special. She just wanted to hang out with family.

So they decided the day after Christmas, to talk about an arrangement for Lea's birthday.

Lea's parents would take her to breakfast.
Donnie, Mikey, and Tiger Claw would take her to lunch.
Raph would take her to dinner.
Then at the end of the day the whole family would sit around the fire pit in the back yard and talk and play games.

Raph laughed at himself, he knew Lea couldn't eat a lot. She told him herself, if she ate big, she'd throw it up all later. So instead of taking her to dinner, he decided to take her to a movie.

Raph woke on the 27th beside his wife. He smiled, she slept on her stomach, her face facing his, and her arm was lying across his chest. Raph smiled at how cute and vulnerable she looked. He couldn't wait for the days that followed after they were officially engaged.

Raph stared at Lea, thinking to himself, then he decided to wake her up.

"Lea...." he whispered in her ear.

She woke up giggling. Raph laughed. She kept her eyes closed as Raph and her talked for a bit.

"Happy Birthday!" Raph told her excitedly.

"Thanks Raphie." She smiled, finally opening her eyes and staring at him.

"Now...was it 30 or 40?" Raph said smirking.

Lea sat up glaring at him then punched him in the arm, "25."

"I know." Raph pulled her down into a kiss. She climbed on top of him as their kiss deepened. Raph licked her lips, asking for entrance and she allowed it. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth, exploring. A couple minutes later the two separated, panting. Raph soon started biting and sucking on her neck, smirking when she had allowed him more access to her neck. He started to get hard when he heard her moan and churr. And she felt him getting hard. She didn't want to pull away but she had to. She wanted to save the sex for their honeymoon.

"Sorry Raphie." She said getting off of him, "I want to save that for the honeymoon."

Raph sighed, "its fine." Raph said looking down at his bulge. He looked up at Lea when he heard her giggle, "what?"

She smiled down at him, "have fun taking care of that."

He glared at her then smirked, "can you take care of it for me?"

"Sorry...I don't wanna see your dick till our honeymoon." She smirked then ran to the bathroom.

Raph smirked, "your so fucking cocky and I love it."

Lea smiled from inside the bathroom. She eventually to a shower, changed and went downstairs. She smirked when she didn't see Raph on the bed anymore.

She saw everyone on the couch except Raph, "good morning!" She smiled.

They all turned to her, "good morning Lea!!! Happy Birthday!!!" They all got up and ran to her giving her a hug.

She giggled returning the hugs, "thanks guys."

"Leona, me, Shen and Saki are taking you to breakfast this morning." You should said smiling down at his daughter.

"Aww...thanks dad!" She hugged her father once more.

Then she looked around the room, "where's Raph?" She asked no one in particular.