Chapter 1

Raphael was sitting on a plane at the moment, texting his younger brother that he'd just got onto the plane. He felt a shadow fall over him. When he looked up he saw the most beautiful thing in the world, a female mutant turtle. She was struggling to put her items in the compartment above him.

Raph quickly got up to help her.

She looked at him and blushed lightly, "thank you."

'She has the most beautiful voice in the world,' Raph thought.

"Hello?" She asked shyly, waving her hand in front of Raph's face trying to get his attention, "are you okay?"

He found himself staring at her. "Sorry, let me help you."

"Thank you." She said again. She quickly moved out of the way so Raph could help her put her bag in the compartment.

Once done he asked her where she sat. She told him she sat by the window in the same row as him.

"Cool!" Raph replied excitedly.

She giggled lightly. "You have a beautiful laugh you know." Raph told her. She blushed.

As the two sat down, Raphael said, "Oh...where are my manners, my names Raphael but you can call me Raph."

She smiled, "my names Leona, but you can call me Lea for short."

'She even has a cute name,' Raph thought.

"Nice to meet you Lea." Raph says, extending his arm out for her to shake. She gently took the hand, and shook it, "nice to meet you as well." She smiled lightly before her phone rang.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket quickly and saw who was calling her. "Sorry, it's my father." She quickly told Raph before she picked up the phone.

"Hi Father."

Raph smiled lightly. 'Man she's beautiful,' he thought once again. Raph pulled out his phone and saw that his brother had replied back to his text he sent to him before helping Lea with her bag.

'Cool, so are you staying at my house or are you going to stay at a hotel?'

'Could I stay at your house?'

'Ya that's fine, just know that Mikey's staying too.'

'At your house?'

'Yep!'

'Oh..jeez, are you serious! Don't you remember what happened last time!'

'Hey, he's our brother, okay? And so what? He helped pay to replace my pool anyways.'

'Whatever. I might just stay at a hotel near by then.'

'Oh my god, are you serious?'

'Yep!'

'Fine, whatever. I guess I'll see you soon then.'

'Okay, see you then.'

'Bye.'

'Bye.'

Raph finished texting his brother, noticed the plane had already taken off, then looked back at Lea. Her facial expression, held sadness and a bit of anger while she talked into the phone.

"Yeah, I'm fine Dad. Bye!" She quickly hung up the phone, tilted her head back and groaned angrily.

"What's wrong?" Raph asked cautiously.

"My parents."

"What happened?"

"Okay, get this," Lea said while sitting back up and looking at Raph, "my parents wanted me to go visit them for the holiday, and so I was willing to see them. So I get on a plane to go see them and end up getting a call from my father saying that both of them aren't going to be home until next year!"