Chapter 28

I'm sorry for the really...really...really long wait. But now that schools out for winter, I promise to finish this book and update my other two books: A Lost Child & Something Better. I hope you enjoy the new chapter! 😊

Lea had to stay in the hospital for a couple more days before she was released.

"Ugh..finally!" She said breathing in the fresh air.

Raph laughed at her. He helped her to his car and took her to Donnie's house where everyone was waiting for her.

As Raph drove, Lea looked out the window. Raph reached over and grabbed a hold of her hand, squeezing it. Lea smiled and turned to look at Raph.

"I love ya Lea."

"I love you too Raph."

Once they made it to Donnie's house, they got out of the car and walked inside to find everyone sitting in the living room.

They all turned to the door and stood up, "LEA!!"

Lea smiled, "hey guys! I've missed you all so much!" She said and hugged everyone.

That night Mikey and Tiger Claw made dinner for the family. At dinner everyone discussed about Raph and Lea's wedding. They had all decided they wouldn't talk about Slash for the moment. Yoshi had discussed with everyone that he and Raphael would be the ones to discuss with her about what happened on the plane.

Later that night, Raph and Lea lied beside each other in bed.

"I just want to thank you Raph."

"For?"

"For being there for me. For being by my side while I was stuck in that hospital bed. For loving me and just being yourself."

Raph turned on his side and stared at Lea. Lea did the same, staring right back at Raph.

He smiled before saying, "just know I will always be there for you. To love you and grow old with you. I can't wait to make you mine."

Lea smiled up him, leaning in and giving him a goodnight kiss before getting comfortable and falling asleep. Raph waited till she was sound asleep. He kissed her on the forehead, "I love ya Lea." He soon fell asleep.

TIME SKIP......

Raph watched as she walked down the isle. Both her fathers right beside her dressed in tuxedos.

He stared at her, "beautiful." He said to himself.

Lea stared at Raph and she was guided towards him. She looked him up and down, smiling.

Once they made it to the end of the isle, Lea turned to both her fathers a kissed them on the check before she walked up beside Raph.

"You look beautiful." Raph said staring down at her.

She smiled, "and you look so handsome."

Raph smiled back and soon the ceremony began.

The wedding lasted until 11 that night. Both Lea and Raph were exhausted, but they managed to clean up after everyone left with the help of Donnie, Mikey, Saki, Yoshi, Tang Shen and Tiger Claw.

Lea smiled thinking about their honeymoon. Tomorrow the two were going to get on a plane and head for Hawaii she was so excited.

Raph laughed at Lea as he cleaned.

They all walked inside and said goodnight to one another before they all departed towards their rooms.

While Raph was in the bathroom, Lea hung up her dress in the closet, smiling. She felt arms wrap around her waist. She turned around and faced Raph.

"Leona."

"Raphael."

The two kissed and soon moved towards the bed. Raph slowly lied Lea down and crawled on top of her, the two still kissing. Lea pulled away when Raph's hands began to roam, "Raph....we have to save this for the honeymoon."

Raph smirked, kissing her neck, "if that's what the lady wants." He smiled and kissed her once more before he lied down beside her.

"Goodnight Raph."

"Goodnight Lea. Love ya."

"Love you too."

In the morning, everyone had gotten up early to say their goodbyes to Raph and Lea before they left.

"Bye dad." Lea said hugging Saki then giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to miss you Lea, so much." He said and placed a kiss on to her head. Lea smiled, hugged her father once more and was beside Raph in the back seat of Donnie's car.

"We're all gonna miss you guys." Donnie said, while he drove the two to the airport.

"We're gonna miss ya to bud. And the rest of ya guys." Raph said smiling.

Lea and Raph sat on the plane in first class holding each others hands.

Lea's head rested on Raph's shoulder as she slept. Raph would stare at her, then turn to the window and look outside. He would sometimes watch the news on the tv, but he always found himself bored.

A couple hours later Lea woke up. She smiled up at Raph, "are you ready?" She asked him happily.

"I sure am." He said and smirked down at her.

She smiled, then stood and grabbed a bag from the compartment above her and sat back down. Raph looked at her quizzically, "what's that?"

Lea smiled and pulled out a laptop, "gotta check up on work. I've been out for to long."

Raph smiled, "your always on top of your company."

Lea giggled, "I have to be considering what I make and sell. Oh and by the way I do have a couple meeting this week. One tomorrow at noon, one Tuesday at two, one Wednesday at one, one on Fri-"

"Lea really?" Raph said with an unamused look.

"What?" Lea asked him quizzically.

"You know what?"

"What? My meetings?"

"Yes!" Raph exaggerated.

"Oh...what about then?"

Raph sighed, "its fine...as long as when I want to do something with you, you'll be there."

Lea smiled grabbing a hold of Raph's hand, "of course I'll be there." She then planted a kiss on his cheek and began to work.

Raph watched Lea for the most part, asking questions here and there.

It wasn't till hours later that the two had finally made it to Hawaii. Lea's excitement was overwhelming. She's always wanted to come to Hawaii, she just never had the time. Now she was finally able to.

Raph had to calm her down before they got into the taxi and headed towards the beach house Raph had rented for them for the week.