Chapter 9

Lea hadn't woken up till mid day the next day. Raph was the happiest man on the world seeing her beautiful ocean blue eyes again.

"You hungry?" Raph asked her.

"Yes, very." She said smiling.

Raph smiled back at her before looking up at Tiger Claw. "You want something'?"

"Please and thank you."

"Okay, I'll be back in a bit."

That was five minutes ago. Lea and Tiger Claw sat in silence.

"Do you love him?"

Lea was startled. She didn't know what to think of the question. "What?"

"Do you love him?"

"I...I do." She stated.

"What about him?"  Tiger Claw asked looking down at her from where he sat beside her. Lea looked to him then up at the ceiling.

"What I love about him?"

"Yes."

"Well...I...I love his smile. He says I have a beautiful smile, well...he has the most handsome smile I've ever seen. His eyes are just a dazzling emerald green...I love his eyes so much I think I get a little jealous!" Lea giggled, causing Tiger Claw to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Lea asked once calmed down.

"You have a contagious laugh and a beautiful one."

Lea blushed, "thank you."

"Continue..."

"Well....I love his body shape.." Lea said blushing even more, "but what I love the most about him....that he has emotions. He feels for others, yet I've only known him for a couple days, it feels like I've known him forever. I adore him. I love what he does. Well somewhat..."

"What does he do?"

"He is CEO of Chin's Beers." Lea said proudly.

"Really? Wow..what drink do you like?"

"I love his Blue Night."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Why don't you tell him you love him?"

"I...I don't know. I think it's cause I'm afraid of rejection. I mean...if he asked me out, I would totally say yes!"

"And you said, the two of you have only known each other for a couple days now right?"

"Yep." Lea said smiling, picturing Raph smiling at her.

All conversation about Raphael between the two died down when Raph walked into the room.

"I'm back!" He yelled out cheerfully.

Lea giggled, "we know loud mouth."

"Hey!"

Lea giggled while the two boys laughed.

The three mutants enjoy their meal of steak, mac n cheese, and mashed potatoes.

"Mmm....taste good!" Lea moaned in delighted joy. Raph and Tiger Claw both looking at her laughing.

Silence befell on the three mutants while they relaxed watching TV. Raph and Lea had cuddled on one bed and Tiger Claw sat in the other glancing over at the two turtles once in a while.