Chapter 22

Sorry for the long wait.
This chapter and the next couple chapters might seem boring but please bare with me. I will be publishing another chapter today.

"Raphie..." Lea said, tears streaming down her face. "Yes!"

Raph stared at Lea, then pulled the ring out of the box and slipping it onto her finger.

Raph stood up and kissed her, she kiss back.

Then everyone around them cheered and clapped for the two. And finally, Lea's parents, Tiger Claw, Mikey and Donnie stepped into view. Lea running over to her parents and hugging them all.

Shen was crying, "congratulations my daughter!! You have grown so much!! I love you!"

Lea smiled, crying happily in her parents arms.

"I can't wait to walk my little girl down the aisle." Yoshi exclaimed.

Lea smiled.

"And I'm not ready to let her go." Saki said caressing her cheek. Lea nuzzled back, smiling at her father.

Lea then walked over to Donnie, Mikey and Tiger Claw. "Thanks guys!"

They all smiled at her, hugging her and telling her congratulations. Then she finally walked over to her fiancé.

"So...was this your dream?"

Raph stared at her..."yes." He smirked then kissed her.

"Well...now your dream has come true just like mine!" She smiled at him then smirked, "what we have to do now is plan our wedding," she paused and leaning in more so she was right beside his ear, "our honey moon...." she purred.

Raph blushed, "well....I can't wait!" He smirked dipping her and kissing her.

They all returned to Donnie's house later that night. They all watched a movie then went to bed. Lea gave her room to her parents Shen and Yoshi. Then Donnie gave a guest bedroom across the hall from Lea's parents room to Saki. Everyone was in bed.

"So where ya wanna go for our honeymoon?" Lea asked Raph while she was getting ready for bed in the bathroom.

Raph was lying in bed, staring up at the ceiling thinking. "Hmm....Hawaii?"

"Oh...sounds romantic." Lea said smiling as she walked out of the bathroom getting into the bed. She curled up to Raph, holding her hand out staring at the ring. Then she leaned up and kissed Raph, Raph kissed back.

"I love you Raphie!"

Raph smiled at the love of his life, "I love ya too."

The two spooned with one another and soon fell asleep.

In the morning the two woke to the smell of pancakes, sausage, bacon and eggs.

"Mm....something smells good."

Lea giggled at Raph, "well come on, let's go eat."

Lea grabbed Raph's hand and the two got out of bed. They held hands all the way down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone! And Merry Christmas!!!" Lea said happily, walking over to her parents and hugging them.

"Good morning Lea. And Merry Christmas!!!" Everyone said simultaneously.

Raph smiled then smirked, "no good morning or Merry Christmas for me?"

"Morning Raph and Merry Christmas!!" Everyone said simultaneously laughing. Raph laughed, "thanks."

They all sat and ate breakfast happily, talking to one another about everyday life. Then they all talked about the wedding.

"So Donnie and Father will be planning the food and drinks. Mikey and mom will be planning the decorations. Dad and Tiger Claw are preparing invitations right after me and Raph prepare our guest list." Lea said going over what everyone was supposed to do.

Raph then turned to everyone else, "so that leaves me and Lea gettin our outfits and your guys outfits picked out."

"Awesome!! I can't wait!!" Mikey exclaimed.

"So when's your wedding day?" Tiger Claw asked the couple.

"Umm...." Lea looked to Raph, "do you want it soon?"

"Yeah..I was thinking...how about on the 5th?"

"That's sound fine," Lea turned to the others, "will that be fine?"

Everyone looked to one another, all nodding their heads, "yeah it seems fine." Donnie said.

"Great...well we don't have to start today. Today we can hang out around town." Lea said.

Everyone smiled.

Once everyone finished breakfast, they all went and changed getting ready for their day out on the town. They all walked together, seeming unbreakable. They walked into stores purchasing items to take home. They also went to a restaurant for lunch. During lunch everyone was begging Mikey not to eat so much, in the end...he ended up getting sick and throwing up on the side of the street on their way home. Everyone rolled their eyes.

They all had a Christmas Dinner, as Mikey calls it, that night. The dinner consisted of roasted turkey, rolls, sweet potatoes, a veggie mix, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing and so much more.

Everyone ate, laughed, and enjoyed Christmas dinner. Soon they all opened presents, and ended the day watching Christmas movies.

Shen and Yoshi sat side by side holding hands, Saki sat in a recliner, Donnie sat beside Mikey and Tiger Claw who were both lying in the nest they had created on the the floor, and Lea sat in her fiancé' lap. 

Lea smiled to her self. She had noticed that Mikey and Tiger Claw grew closer everyday, she wouldn't be surprised if they were in love with one another.

Soon everyone started to retire to their rooms for the night. Lea's parents were the first to retire, then Mikey and Tiger Claw, then Donnie, and finally Raph and Lea.

They lied in bed, staring at one another.

"I love you." Raph said, kissing her on her nose, smirking when he heard Lea giggle.

"I love you too!" She kissed him on the lips.

"Goodnight Lea."

"Goodnight Raphie."

Raph and Lea smiled at one another a final time before spooning and falling asleep.