CHAPTER 16: The Celestial Hierarchy

(Angelo's Point of View)

"Angelo!" a woman's voice was waking me up. "Angelo what's happening to you?" After that I opened my eyes. Sweat was all over my face and back.

"The celestial hierarchy," I uttered.

"What are you talking about," asked Sabrina who seemed confuse.

"It is the traditional ranking of angels above, from the lowest to the highest," I replied while I wiped the sweat on my forehead.

"I know, it's a lesson all of us encountered in Theology," she said continuing her confused face."The orders are angels, archangels, principalities, powers, virtues, dominions, thrones, cherubim, and the seraphim," she continued. 

"In my dream, I saw a six winged angel. I cannot determine whether it's a she or he, so I concluded that it has no definite gender. It was so bright, so I cannot see its face, but it was saying something to me," I explained.

"That's a seraphim, six winged angel you said," Sabrina said. "Maybe you're just hungry, I'll check on Tamara." She instructed me to eat because she taught that I am just dreaming things out of stress.

It was our third day in the mansion. Our phones died, and the food is running out. Tamara, she's recovering from the stab wound she had the night we found her at the library located at the left wing of the mansion."Help!" The loud voice we were hearing became soft and eventually stopped. We hurried. The left wing has ten rooms; five are bedrooms for guest, two are used to stock clothes, towels, and other bedding essentials, two empty rooms, and the last one for the books. We found Tamara on the last room. She was unconscious.

"So, we're going to stick together, the four of us," Daniel uttered when he stopped by the door of the room I am in. He folded his arms, waited for me to respond. I just looked at him and gave him a face which says "everything will be okay." After that he left. I fixed the bed and approached to the dusty desk near the door. It's obviously antique, probably made of a hard wood which I cannot distinguish. I wiped the mirror attached on the desk to see a clearer reflection of myself. "A seraphim...seraphim...seraphim," I kept on repeating inside my head to unravel answers. After I wiped the mirror clean, I moved the  chair that is paired with the desk. I sat. I took a wild stare at my face and fixed my hair. I immediately remembered that my shirt was  wet, and was about to dry while I'm wearing it. So, I removed my eyeglasses and took the shirt off. I saw my body in the mirror. I flexed my biceps a little, the left arm first and the right last. Then, I touched my abdominal muscles, "Yep! I still have you guys," I counted from one to eight, as if I'm a narcissists. I'm always insecure about my body. Others say it's fine as what I think it's fine, but, there were time that I don't like it. I left the room after that. The room is situated in the left wing near the room where one cam find clothes. I entered it. "Dress...I don't like this...too big...too small," I uttered while choosing what to wear from one of the closets in the room. "This will fit!" I delighted when I found a gray colored cotton shirt.

"Angelo!" Sabrina called me from the room where I slept.

"In here, I replied. I hurried then get outside the room. "Why?" I asked.

"Let's have a meeting."

"Wait, I haven't was my mouth yet."

"We are going to have a meeting, we won't smell your breath," she told me. A silent moment came in. "Okay! Be fast," she agreed.

***

"What did I miss?" I asked them when I found them talking in the living room.

"We haven't start yet," Daniel replied.

"I told you be fast!" Sabrina stood up from being seated.