Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

"Ok and you want me to help?" Kiba asks.

"Yes get Hana and Tsume along with your team plus your Sensei." I say to him.

"Ok and your gonna get everyone else?" Kiba asks.

"I can sure as hell try." I say putting my fist in from on me in determination.

Kiba chuckles. "Alright go on before the children of the village come and knock you over." 

"Ah fudge well see ya." I say skating down the road in my ninja sandals and I find Shikamaru walk around and I stop. "Shikamaru, Merry Christmas." I say to him.

"Your so troublesome Kayla." Shikamaru says to me with a smirk.

"And your such a pain Shikamaru. " I say with a smile.

"So I'm guessing you need something from me because you have a reason for why your here." Shikamaru says with a lazy posture.

I grin at him. "Yes you are going to my house with your parents tonight for a huge sleepover and no buts, butts are for sitting on." I say to him with a grin.

"Do I have to?" Shikamaru asks me.

"Yes no one spends Christmas alone." I say to him.

"Fine I will get my parents." Shikamaru says and walks away. "Merry Christmas by the way Kayla." He says looking back at me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes playfully and he leaves. "Ok." I say and I skate down the road and I see Choji and Ino and Sakura. "You three." I point to them and I stop. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." They says to me in unison.

I grin. "You three are coming to my house tonight with your parents for a huge sleepover no buts." I say to them. 

"Kayla need help?" Sakura asks.

"Yes you bring your parents and get to my house as soon as possible and decorate since I haven't had time lately." I say to her.

"Yes Ma'am." She salutes me and runs off with the others.

I skate down to the Uchiha compound and I walk to the head of the house and I knock politely and Mikoto answers. "Merry Christmas Aunt Mikoto." I say to her with a grin.

"Merry Christmas Kayla." She says to me.

"You, Itachi and Fugaku are invited to my huge sleepover tonight and if they don't want to go drag them there ok?" I ask her.

"Just like your mother alright I will." Mikoto says and closes the door.

I skate out of the compound and I skate to the Hyuga compound and I knock on the heads door and Hiashi answers. "Merry Christmas Sir. Hiashi." I say to him with a grin.

"Merry Christmas Lady Kayla, did you need something?" Hiashi asks me.

"Yes, You, Hinata and Neji are coming to my house tonight for a huge sleepover and no buts I won't take no for an answer." I say to him with a grin.

"Alright I will tell them." He says to me and closes the door.

I skate out of the compound and I skate to Kakashi's house and I knock on his door and he answers. "Merry Christmas Kakashi." I say grinning.

"Merry Christmas Kayla why are you here?" He asks.

"You are coming to a huge sleepover tonight at my house and no buts no one is spending Christmas alone." I say to him with a grin.

"Just like your mother alright fine." He says and closes the door.

I skate to Asuma's and I knock on the door and Konohomaru answers it with Asuma behind him. "Merry Christmas you two." I say with a grin.