Kandi

Michael had no idea what he was doing. He'd asked Jason to help him find a woman to sleep with. He'd been invited to a party by one of his class mates, Ally. He knew she liked him, despite the fact that he was a convicted Felon. He liked her to. But he knew that eventually she'd want a relationship which means she'd want to have sex with him at some point and he'd never been with a girl before. After everything that happened in Pentonville, he didn't want to risk hurting her if she touched him. The only way, through his eyes, was to find a woman who was more experienced with sex.

Sighing, he lifted his hand and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Sam, Jason's wife. "Michael, I'm glad you made it." She says.

"Why'd you ask me to meet you here?" He questioned.

She moved to the side to let him in, "Come in." She says.

Walking passed her, he moved to stand in front of the couch before turning to her. "I heard you. At Jason's."

Michael shifted. "I'm not here to judge you, Michael. I'm actually glad that you want help." She says.

Scratching the back of his head, Michael glanced down at her, "No offence, Sam, but this is kind of between Jason and I." He says.

Sam fiddled aroud with her fingers. "I know but I want to help you." She says, pulling him down onto the couch.

Michael gazed at her with confusion and a bit of shock. Was she willing to sleep with him? Sam saw the confusion and shock in his eyes and placed a hand on his arm. "Michael, this isn't wabout us. This isn't about You and I." She put his mind at ease.

Not that Sam wasn't beautiful, she was but she was Jason's wife. Jason was like a father to him and he could never do something like that to a man who raised him for the first year of his life. A sigh of relief escaped his lips.

"Look, I have a friend. Her name is Kandi. She's a god girl. She's in school and she's trying to make a better life for herself." She says.

Michael shakes his head. "I can't believe we're talking about this." He groaned.

"Michael, you want help. There is nothing wrong with wanting a bit of help." She said just as a knock sounded at the door.

Michael moved to his feet. "Is that her?"

Sam nods, "Yeah."

Taking a deep breath, Michael nods at Sam. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Michael, look at me. Are you sure?" She questioned. She wanted to make sure he was sure about this and that she wasn't pressuring him to do anything he didn't want to.

He nods, "Yeah. I'm sure." He states.

With a small nod, Sam walked to the door and opened it to reveal a average height blond with blue eyes. She was very pretty. "Hey, Sam." The woman says as she walks into the hotel room.

Sam smiles, "Hey." She closes the door and moves towards Michael. "Kandi, this is Michael. Michael, this is Kandi."

Kandi smiled, "It's nice to meet you, Michael."

"Same here."

Sam glances at Michael, 'Call me.' She mouths before making her exit.

"So, do you want to talk or get into it?" She questioned, moving closer to him.

Michael took a step back. "I don't know." He says.

She moved closer, placing her hand on his chest, "I'm not going to hurt you, Michael." She soothes.

He stiffened beneath her touch. "May I kiss you?"

He looks at her nervously before nodding. With a smile, she moved closer. Lifting her hand she placed it on the back of his neck. As she went to kiss him, her other hand fell to his waist. Panic rose in him and he pushed her away and onto the bed. "GET OFF OF ME!" He yelled.

Abby lay on the bed staring up at him in fear. Michael begins to run his fingers through his hair nad scratch the back of his neck. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He questioned.

"I'm fine." She says as she gets up.

"This was a bad idea. I should go. "He states before grabbing his coat and rushing out of the room.