Mom, Dad...I'm Pregnant

Melissa sat in Carlys car outside the apartment complex dreading what would have to happen next. She KNEW she would have to tell Sam and Jason about the pregnancy but she didn't know how to.

How was she going to tell them that she was pregnant? She was only sixteen and here she is pregnant.

"They're not going to be upset with you or be disappointed in you, Sweetie. This isn't your fault." Carly says," Hey, look at me."
Melissa turns to meet her gaze,"What happened is NOT your fault. THIS is NOT your fault. No one is going to be ANGRY with you." She states.

Melissa nods before reaching for the door,"Can you - I don't want to tell them alone." She says.

Carly nods,"I wasn't going to let you tell them alone anyway." She says before they both got out of the car and headed inside.

While on the elevator Carly took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze,"It's going to be alright." She says before they stepped off the elevator and made the I way towards the apartment door. Melissa dug through her bag, grabbed the key and unlocked the door.

There was no going back.

"Melissa, Carly, What are you two doing here so early?" Sam says, moving to embrace Melissa.

"I have to tell the both of you something." She says moving passed Sam and towards the fire place.

"Why is Carly here?" Sam questioned.

"I wanted her hear. I didn't want to do this alone." Melissa says.

"What's going on?" Jason questioned.

"What didn't you want to tell us by yourself?" Sam questioned.

Carly moved towards Melissa and took her hand,"You can do this. I'm right here with you." She says softly.

Melissa took a deep breath and let it out,"I'm - I'm pregnant." She says rather low so that neither Sam or Jason heard her.

"What? I didn't understand what you said." Sam says.

"I'm pregnant!" She burst,"I'm sixteen and I'm pregnant with another man's, who ISN'T Michael, baby!" She cried.

Jason and Sam gazed at her in shock, their gaze quickly falling into her belly. That explained all the sleeping she'd been doing lately. It even explained why she's been having to get bigger bras.

"Oh my- sweetie are you sure?" Sam asked.

She nods,"Patrick had the tests ran a few times just to be sure." Carly says, wrapping her arm around a sobbing Melissa,"She's at least three weeks pregnant."

Sam and Jason glanced at each other before turning to gaze at Melissa who was sobbing in Carlys arms,"Oh sweetie!" Sam rushed forward and pulled her sister/daughter into her arms, Jason following suit, pulling them both into his arms,"I am so sorry." She cried.

"I'm so sorry! I Never meant for this to happen! I Never wanted you to be disappointed in me." She says.

Jason and Sam pull away from her and Jason cups her face in his hands, forcing her to meet his gaze,"We could NEVER be disappointed in you, ever." He says,"What happened, this pregnancy, was not your fault. We don't ever want you to feel like you can't come to us about anything because you can." He says.

"We're a family. We're here for you no matter what." Sam says,"This baby, whether you choose to keep it or not, will be loved and cared for by all of us. You're not alone in this."

Melissa sighs,"What about Michael?" She questioned,"How am I suppose to tell him, the man I love and who loves me, that I'm carrying another man's baby?"

"Michael loves you." Jason says,"Michael won't walk away from you, that's not who he is."

Melissa nods,"I love him, so much, dad." She cried,"I can't lose him. He means EVERYTHING to me."

"Then you won't lose him." Carly says,"I know my son and he loves you so much. He won't leave you alone."

Melissa nods,"I really hope you're all right," She says softly, gazing at nothing in particular,"because I may just lose him FOREVER for this."

Jason, Sam and Carly all shared a gaze before turning to look at Melissa. They could see just how much this was staring her up, the pregnancy, but they knew not knowing how Michael would react was what was really killing her. The thought of this pregnancy being the reason she loses him was killing her.

Carly sighed,"I know my son." She says softly,"He'll do the right thing. He'll do right by Melissa."