I opened my mouth the speak, I was planning on telling her everything because I knew I could trust her. But she starting talking again before I could, “Tell me everything babe, however did this to you is going to be in big trouble! You hear me? I am going to make sure you never see them again, and they are definitely going to be dealing with the police!” She rambled. This changed my mind altogether, I do not want to tell her it was Steve anymore, I don't want to do that to him. Most of all, I don't want him to be out of my life.

“Mom,” I started, quickly making up a story, “the party was really crowded and we were fist pumping and someone accidently brought their hand down with their beer bottle in it down and hit me in the face, they didn’t mean too and I have no idea who it was.” She stared at me at first not believing me, but I just stared back trying to make it as believable as possible. She let out a sigh of relief, I smiled, knowing that she believed me.

“As long as your okay?” she said still smiling slightly.

“Of course I am, how about we go have some break- er afternoon tea.” I laughed, stopping myself before saying breakfast, since I knew very well it was long past then. My mom laughed with me and went down stairs to start warming a kettle.

*

It was now half past eight at night, and I have been in my room watching TV nearly all day. I checked my twitter once, just to see if Steve tweeted anything, he hadn’t. This kind of relieved me because now I knew that he was ignoring the world, not just me. He always tweeted; he was addicted to it and too know he wasn’t just made me kind of happy. I also checked my phone regularly, to see if I had received any texts from him, it was always the same answer; no. 

“KAAAATHHHERRINE!” My mum yelled at me from downstairs.

“WHAAAAAAAT!” I yelled back in the same tone, not bothering to move.

“YOU’VE GOT YOURSELF A VISITOR!” my heart dropped, the only visitor I ever got was Steve, who else could it possibly be.

“Erm, send them up!” I said just loud of enough so she could hear and quickly ran around my room to find pants other then my pajama shorts, I quickly settled on some red skinny jeans when I heard a knock on my door. “Come on.” I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

The door opened, and there he was, standing there with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a small box in the other. My body froze the second I seen him, I didn’t know what to do, let alone what to say so I did the only thing I could. I stood perfectly still and stared at him. He didn’t do much either though, we locked eyes for less than a second because he quickly turned his gaze to the floor. After what seemed like an eternity of silence he spoke.

“I'm sorry.” He looked me in the eyes again not moving. I opened my mouth to try and speak, but I couldn’t. “I mean it Katie, you have no idea how terribly sorry I am.” I looked down at him trying to hide the tears that were soon to be falling from my eyes yet again. He stayed silent now, he didn’t know what to do, and he didn’t know how to fix it. How could he? I don't even know if I’ll be able to forgive him, so how would he possibly know how to make me forgive him.