Sirius Black - Part III

A/N: Just finished reading this Sirius Black book only to flip out because the book is fucking discontinued - like the author has a good reason to stop but seriously? On a cliffhanger? I am so salty right now just akdndjdbdkndkdbdnd!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Alright I finished raging...for now...

Childhood Lovers - Part III
"Moony! Get the door!" Sirius hissed quietly. Remus stared at him in disbelief.
"Me? That's your family out there!"
"I'm not ready!" Sirius jumped to his feet, running to a polished pot and using it as a mirror. "Occupy them! Get them inside cosy - not here though, I'm getting ready -"
"What do you mean you need to get ready, you look fine!"
"Have you seen my hair?" He started using a fork to brush his long hair. Hermione giggled at a muggle reference involving a fork.
"Merlin's beard it's like Hogwarts all over again," Remus sighed, turning to Harry with a small smirk. "He was like this when they finally started to date. Kept fussing over his looks. Actually, he was like this on their wedding day as well - let's not forget when Madeleine went into labour -"
"Moony!"

Knock knock knock

Sirius threw the fork at his friend. "Alright, alright! I'm getting it!" Remus threw his hands up in the air. "Besides, I'm curious on what your son looks like. May we rest in peace if he looks like his father. . ."

***

Harry moved beside Remus, the other kids close behind. They watched as Harry's godfather reunited with his kids, hugging and talking to them.
"This is the first time he has smiled that brightly in years." Remus told the kids quietly.
"When was the last time you saw him happy?" Hermione asked him.
"When he held his daughter for the first time." They were reminded that that memory occurred twelve years ago, and ever since then he's been stuck in Azkaban with dementors as companions.
"All these years," Remus said softly, "he's been innocent, and separated from his kids. Kids that he always dreamed of having, hoping that our generation of kids would be the best of friends, pass down the legend of the Marauders -" Fred and George grinned at the mention of pranks, "- but the war happened, and changed us all. And because of the war we lost almost everything. I mean. . ." Remus smiled at the sight of his friend laughing with his kids, "at least Sirius still has his family." They all stood straighter when Sirius finally turned to the love of his life.
"Madeleine. . ."
"Sirius. . ."

***

Sirius breathed out a nervous chuckle, looking from her head to her toe. She hadn't changed in twelve years. Her dark brown eyes still glistened, her face void of wrinkles still, her form was still slim and firm - if anything, she looked stronger. Her dark brown hair was still long and in a messy ponytail; but what really caught his attention was her left hand. It still held her engagement and wedding ring. His lips parted in shock.
"You still have the rings." he whispered.
"Of course." she responded. "Have you kept your end of the deal?" He lifted his left hand to reveal a gold band around his finger.
"Had to hide it in my hair from the Aurors when they first took me away. And then as a dog I had to have it in my mouth while I swam to freedom." He gave her a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry I look horrible at the moment -" Remus scoffed, "-but I wanted to see you and the kids." He glanced to his children again. "Merlin they've grown." He looked back to Madeleine, walking towards her until they were merely inches apart. "And you're still beautiful." he whispered, caressing the side of her face lovingly. "Madeleine, I'm so sorry. . ."
Madeleine bursted into tears, bringing him into a hug that was twelve years overdue. Sirius continued to mumble his apologies, burying his head in her neck. He as well started to cry. She tried to shush him, assure him that everything was fine, but she was busy shedding tears of joy to help him. They just held each other like they were going to disappear if they let go.
Remus watched the sight with tears in his own eyes. He remembered the heartbreak in each of their eyes that day; he saw Sirius's when he got arrested, and he saw Madeleine's when he told her about Sirius's arrest. Those two were destined for each other; they've been joined to the hip when they were little, their friendship growing in Hogwarts that changed to powerful love. They weren't supposed to be separated; they balanced each other out. Where one goes, the other follows usually. Remus hoped that would continue now that they reunited.
Harry watched his godfather reunite with his wife; the two pulling away to kiss while tears continued to fall from their eyes. Cassiopeia and Leo merely watched the sight with disgusted looks, but were happy nonetheless.
"Oh get a room, Padfoot!" Remus interrupted the reunion, smirking at the Black couple. Sirius gave him the finger making the others laugh.
"Madeleine, there's someone I want you to meet." Sirius led Madeleine to Harry, who gasped when she saw him. Sirius gave her a sad smile. "Looks exactly like his father, doesn't he."
"Harry James Potter," Madeleine gave him a small smile, "it has been a while since I last saw you."
"Last time you saw me?"
"When you were just a baby." She looked to Sirius lovingly momentarily. "Lily asked me to be your godmother." She looked into his eyes sadly. "I'm sure a lot of people have told you already, but you have your mother's eyes." The boy smiled at her sincere comment.
"Madeleine," Sirius spoke up, "Harry and I were talking earlier, about getting my name cleared."
"Yes?" She looked to them interested.
"We were thinking that when we get my name cleared, Harry can live with us instead of with Petunia and Venom."
"Vernon." Harry corrected. His godparents sent him a look.
"Have you met him?" Madeleine snorted. "Trust me, we meant Venom."
Remus finally got the other kids to give them some privacy, Harry turning back to his godparents when his friends finally left.
They were a couple metres away from him, whispering quietly to each other. Sirius was explaining to her about Harry's home. Harry hoped that she would accept one more kid into their life.
"Harry," Madeleine got his attention with an excited smile, "if it isn't any trouble, would you like to live with us?"
"Really?" Harry asked hopefully.
"Of course!" Madeleine giggled. "You're our godson. Anything for you." Harry ran to his godparents, giving them a gigantic hug.
"Thank you! Thank you so much!" Harry told them hurriedly.
"Anything for you, Harry." Sirius told him. "Anything for you and your parents."
And just like that, they were a family. They moved into a small home in the middle of nowhere, a field at the back where they'd play Quidditch, and to help Remus on the full moon - Harry would always watch in the safety of the home as two dogs played with a werewolf in the moonlight.
Harry was immediately the older brother to Cassiopeia and Leo; they were the siblings Harry always dreamed about. He remembered when he went to the Dursleys with his godparents to grab his stuff. The two adults glared at Petunia and Vernon with hatred, making sure their wands were with them at all times. At one point he noticed Madeleine holding Sirius back when his uncle mentioned about them 'freaks'. And then it was reversal when Petunia mentioned something about Lily; Sirius held Madeleine back.

And that was the last time they saw the Dursleys.

The summer was wonderful for them, only for their next year's to be more chaotic than before.
The Triwizard Tornaments, Cedric Diggory dying, and then the Dumbledore Army -

And then the Ministry incident.

The Order of the Phoenix were battling with the death eaters, getting the kids to safety. Sirius was battling with Bellatrix, Madeleine with Lucius. And then it happened. The death of a Black.
Madeleine had defeated Lucius, turning to see Bellatrix about to say the killing curse to her husband.
She had ignored everything around her, running towards her one true love. She ignored Remus's desperate call and Harry's scream; all that mattered was saving Sirius's life.
"Madeleine -" Sirius stared at her surprised when she suddenly appeared in front of her.
"-Kedavra!" Bellatrix finished with a cackle.
"Til the end of the line -" was all Madeleine was able to say to him before the spell hit her.
"NO!" Sirius screamed, collapsing with his dead wife in his arms. He called out for her many times, trying to get her to wake up to no avail. Bellatrix ran away with glee, chanting, "I killed Madeleine Black, I killed Madeleine Black!"
Remus tried to hold back his friend's son, staring at the sight of his two best friends on the ground with a heartbroken look on his face. Harry finally broke out of his grasp, running after Bellatrix. Tonks went to Remus, hugging him while he continued to watch his friend mourn over his wife.
Sirius sobbed into his wife's hair, screaming for her to wake up to no avail. So many years wasted, their happiness only short lived. What was he going to say to their children?
And Sirius had such good news waiting for her; he was finally cleared of crimes. He wanted to tell the news after a lovely dinner when they were called to the Ministry. And Madeleine had news for him to tell as well.

The news of their third child.

Sirius had trashed the living room of his old home's when he was given the news that Madeleine died while carrying their third child. His life was falling apart.
He mourned with his children, the two kids never leaving his sight for a while. Even when they were at Hogwarts, he kept an eye on his children. They were all he had.
The funeral was quiet and sad; most of the people tried to enter the private ceremony to try and find Dumbledore and Harry because of Voldemort returning and because of Sirius's clearing. Said man yelled at them all to "piss off and never come back or so help me I will actually commit a crime!" More incidents happened, including the second war.
They fought courageously, many lives lost. Remus and Tonks, Lavender Brown, Fred Weasley -

and Sirius Black.

Sirius joined Harry to the Forbidden Forest, when they saw their loved ones.
Lily, James, Remus, and Madeleine appeared before them from the Resurrection stone. Sirius's eyes teared up at the sight of his beautiful wife. "Madeleine. . ." Sirius went to Madeleine, Harry going to Lily. Their hands went past their loved ones' hand.
"Hello, love." Madeleine whispered.
"Oh Madeleine," Sirius sniffed, "I've missed you so much."
"And I've missed you too." she said back. "I'm so proud of you and the kids. You've kept them safe for so long. . ."
"I feel stupid," Sirius muttered, "I know there's a chance on not making it out of this forest alive, and the kids are back at home safe and alone, parentless. . ."
"You've done a wonderful job raising them." Madeleine told him. "They will be fine. It's time, Padfoot. It's time to go."
"Are you sure?"
"Until the end of the line, my love."
"Until the end of the line." Sirius whispered.

And on that day. . .

Sirius Black died by the hands of Lord Voldemort after he successfully gave revenge to Bellatrix Lestrange for killing his wife.

And the childhood lovers were reunited again with the rest of the Marauders.

The End

A/N: Shit I ruined this one-shot. I'm sorry.