Vernon Preferences: 1, 2, 3 & 4

A/N: Why is he so perfect?!?!?😍😍😍

How You Met:
You were best friends since babies, even when he moved to Korea at the age of five you still kept in contact. It wasn't until your teenage years did he confess his feelings for you.

What you steal of his:
You stole his Seventeen ring he was given, since he wouldn't give back your Harry Potter time-turner. The two of you eventually returned the items not before he said, "I promise there will be a ring on your finger for good. Just be patient." You were evidentially touched and thrilled that he had ideas of marrying you.

When he realised he loved you:
When announcing your relationship in public, you received many hate but some support from fans. Even through all that, you stayed by his side, making him wash away the doubts of you leaving him because of the hate and because you thought he considered his career priority than you. Luckily you did not think that and he was relieved.

Overprotective sibling:
S.Coups was your older brother, and leader of Seventeen. Vernon was given a stern talking to from him that evidentially shook him and gave the message out to him: Don't mess with her or else you mess with me.

A/N: I hope that was okay. I don't know the ages of the rest except Vernon, so the last one I'm not really sure on. Of course this is all fanfic so it's an alternate universe where Vernon and S.coup knew each other well all because of his sister and shiz.

Anyway! Hope you liked it enough.😊