Yo × Riko

→This is dedicated to all of you, all of you who spent time reading this book and supporting me through and through! ♥→ Actually, NozoEliSHIPPER333 insisted that I do this; and I don’t mind :))→ And just because I love you all as much as You loves...

This is dedicated to all of you, all of you who spent time reading this book and supporting me through and through! ♥
Actually, NozoEliSHIPPER333 insisted that I do this; and I don’t mind :))
And just because I love you all as much as You loves Riko.
→ #YouRikoAppreciation

QOTD:

YouRiko fans where you at?

Cause I’m right here, pitches.

-----

|Sweet Dreams|

Moonlight streamed neatly from Yo’s window, illuminating the framed photograph of Riko hugging the stuffed blue dog that Yo bought for her.

The grey-haired girl had been staring at it for the longest time ever — at least, that was how it felt like.

And also, for the longest time ever, she had been loving Riko. Secretly, of course. How on Earth will she be able to confess?

Not when it seemed obvious that she liked Chika.

Sighing, Yo let herself fall back on her bed and closed her eyes.

Man, this really sucks. Especially when I know that she’ll probably never love me back.

Turning, she kept her eyes fixated on the photograph. Then finally, she decided to flip it downwards so that it would not hurt her more than it already did.

I guess I’ll never get to tell her.

-----

Usually, Riko would accompany both her and Chika to school, but she was not at the bus stop that morning. Yo looked around, worried, knowing that some perverts frequent the pub just down the street.

But instead of seeing her crush, she spotted her childhood friend, Chika, and called out to her.

“Chika-chan!” She yelled, catching the orange-haired girl’s attention. “Have you seen Riko-chan?!”

“She’s sick,” replied Chika, and gave Yo a small smile. “She told me to go on without her.”

-----

Without Riko around, Yo felt lost, like a part of her heart had gone missing, and it was not a pleasant feeling at all.

Probably more unpleasant than her period.