adult!singer!Honoka × autistic!bullied!fangirl!Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by Kistune123 and Dopeyzz

dedicated to and requested by Kistune123 and Dopeyzz

→ to the one who started it all.

QOTD:

guess what honoka is doing right now.

for me, she’d most likely be snoring on her bed or something, late for work. because that’ll probably be me in a few years time.

disclaimer; the character you portray is not an actual representation of the entire autistic population. it is merely behaviour that i have observed from a close relative. this is not meant to hurt anyone.

edited.|

|As Time Goes By|

  BREATHING IN THE stale smell of the city, you made your way through the swirling crowds. Now that it was Christmas, everyone was busy getting presents for the loved ones.

  You, however, did not have anyone in mind, and you were more interested in the beautiful lights strung through the trees and the lamps that lit up the paths.

  “Hey, can you walk faster?” A rude voice called in Japanese from behind you, and you turned to face the taller stranger.

  “No. You walk. Faster.” You muttered out, slightly annoyed, and turned back to the path.

  “Rude. And by the way, Japanese isn’t meant to be spoken in pauses.” The stranger spoke again, trying to shove past you, and a scoff slipped out of her mouth.

  “You. Rude.” You huffed, stopping again, letting the person bump into you.

  “Okay, that’s it–” The girl was cut off by another much kinder voice.

  “Sorry, my friend is a little worked up from earlier. Security almost didn’t let her through because the dogs kept barking at her.” Soft ocean blue eyes stared into yours, and it was as if actual kindness was looking back at you.

  “I’m not worked up!” The ruder voice protested, and you stared daggers at her.

  Even though she was wearing a mask and sunglasses, you could see her unique shade of orange hair and a small bunch of three braids next to her left ear.