Dia × Mari × Reader

→ dedicated to and requested by -Pxtra-

→ thanks for the votes and reading!

QOTD:

what is your favorite subject?

for me, it’s the sciences. but specifically, it would be paleontology. glad to know that emitsun took a decree in dinosaur science!i was so proud :’>

edited.|

|The Two of Us|

  SIPPING a cup of (d/n), you leaned back into your seat, staring out the café window.

  I wonder how much time has passed, since our last kiss, since we last spoke?

  It could have been easier for you to deal with it if the both of you had remained friends, but deep down, you knew that it was better this way. 

  That the two of you would have nothing to do with each other anymore.

  And it was for the best.

-----

  “Oh no! I’m going to be late~” The blonde slung her purse over her shoulder and hastily gulped down her coffee in the fastest way she could, then rushed out of the door, navigating carefully past cardboard boxes that had yet to be cleared.

  Speed-walking down the quiet street, she drank in the scenery, the picturesque landscape of assembled palm trees and the scattering of small flowers dotting the edges of grass greener than Ruby’s eyes pleasing to her mind.

  Checking her watch, she nearly jumped out of her skin. “Ah! She’ll be mad, wouldn’t she?” 

  On any regular occasion, Kanan, her personal butler and servant, would send her to any place she desired.

  However, she had to help out at her family’s diving shop today, and she could not possibly forsake her family’s business just to help her get to her destination on time.

  Oh well, she could always take the bus.

-----

  “(Y/N)-chan? Your break is over,” Chika poked her head round the bark brown door, her orange hair as vibrant as her personality.

  “Thanks, Chika.” You gingerly set the white cup down, still staring out the glass gloomily.

  “Is something wrong?” She asked, cocking her head curiously to the right, the three small braids by her ear moving in response.