prince!Yōu × princess!Riko

→dedicated to and requested by diveridol

dedicated to and requested by diveridol

→congratulations! my sister and i really liked your request for some weird reason hahahaha :)

→also, i’d really love some youriko before this book ends :D

→happy late birthday, yōu-chan!

QOTD:

which song do you think yōu sang the best in?

for me, i really like her solo in “thrilling one way” and her own solo song, “beginner’s sailing”! her voice just really suits these kinds of songs a lot — i don’t think her voice suits slower songs.

|Miracle|

  HAVING an engagment party was one of the last things on Riko’s mind that day. Actually, even having one sounded plainly absurd.

  “Riko, dear,” her mother’s hand rested gently on her daughter’s shoulder, a small smile playing on her lips. “It’s time to get ready.”

  Even though she resented the thought of being married off to someone she might not approve of, she hated the thought of being rude to her mother more.

  She nodded obediently and left her mother’s side to get the rose pink dress her mother had picked out for her to wear.

  “Oh, look at that,” the queen remarked, noticing the sounds of footsteps echoing throughout the castle halls. “Someone’s early. Go change, honey, I’ll see you later.”

  Riko nodded and bid goodbye to her mother, feeling a slightly bitter taste arising in her mouth.

  She really had to admit, she knew that she would not like any of this one bit.

-----

  Smoothing her slightly wavy grey hair back, Yōu looked out the castle’s clear windows, at the beautiful garden that encircled the grounds neatly, and at her parents walking with the Sakuaruchi royal couple below.

  Pulling back, she sighed.

  It’s kinda boring here. All there is, is the same old scenery.

  Letting another sigh leave her lips, she stepped away from the window and decided to try to find something interesting to entertain herself with.