depressed!Rin × Reader

Dedicated to and requested by sugarybitterness

Congratulations! All the best for your O’s! You can do it :)

Again, I’m very sorry for posting this  late!!

Bridging has just finished for me, so I’m terribly happy right now :)

Happy birthday Rin, our energetic cat girl :3

And, like sugarybitterness said,

“Let the tears be brought forth!”

QOTD:

Specify a hilarious experience that you went through.

I think I’ve already had a fair share of mine hahaha :))

|Why|

She leaned heavily on the vanity while supporting her weight with her hands, staring up at her reflection.

She bit her lip and muttered, “Why?”

Quivering slightly, she tightened her grip on the lipstick she was holding in her right hand.

“...Why?”

-----

You smiled as you peered out the window, waving casually at the nine girls who gathered on the roof daily for school idol practice.

“Rin!”

The first year gave you her infamous cat grin and waved back, “(Y/N)-chan, nya!”

You felt your smile grow steadily wider as she turned back to her fellows and started jumping enthusiastically, feeling warmth settle in your stomach.

You could imagine her saying something like, “Let’s start practice, nya!” with her usual bubbly tone.

“Hey, (Y/N), let’s go.”

Turning away from the window, you came face to face with your seat partner, (R/N), who constantly had seriousness etched on her face.

You shook your head slightly, “Not today.”

“Why?”

You gestured in the direction of the group of dancing girls in the roof, “Waiting for Rin.”

Her expression remained unchanged as she nodded and took her bag from her table, “See you tomorrow, then.”

“Mhm.”

You turned back to the window, immediately catching sight of her running about and leaping onto Hanayo, who started panicking.

Smiling, you mumbled, “Why?”

-----

“See you tomorrow, nya!” Rin screamed, waving an energetic hand at her friends, who responded similarly as they left the rooftop one by one.

She lingered behind, stopping to take in her surroundings, taking special note of the orange sky.

Casting a small smile in its direction, she dug in her skirt’s pocket for a while, her fingers reaching for the lipstick.