fallen!angel!Yoshiko × demonic!angel!Reader [part 2]

→ dedicated to and requested byCyviestYT

CyviestYT

→ original request by: Mae_Sky_MakTor430

QOTD:

what was your favourite gift you received for christmas this year?

a set of bluetooth headphones that my dad was awesome enough to get me! the bass is darn awesome on this thing :>

edited.|

|A Beautiful Lie|

  IT ALL BEGAN with a small wish.

  A wish that she would never be alone ever again.

  A wish that someone would love her for who she was.

-----

  “Yoshiko-chan,” Hanamaru called from the kitchen in a yellow apron while holding a plate of omelette rice. “Help me lay this out please.”

  “Yohane.” Yoshiko corrected, getting up from the sofa and switching the television off to land her a hand.

  Hanamaru cracked a small smile as Yoshiko took the steaming plate from her, not believing that she had the luck and blessings by the gods to date her fallen angel.

  Nowadays, however, ever since they had started helping out at the childcare centre, Yoshiko had been quiet and distant.

  What could have happened?

  “Itadakimasu!” Both girls clapped their hands simultaneously, and started to dig in.

  Yoshiko sat silent, munching thoughtfully on her rice while Hanamaru yawned softly.

  “Is it good?” She asked swiftly afterwards, tying her caramel brown hair in a low ponytail.

  Her girlfriend just nodded in reply, her pink eyes in a daze.

  “We have to go earlier tomorro–Yoshiko-chan?” Hanamaru was interrupted when Yoshiko got up and headed for the door.

  “Sorry, Zuramaru.” The dark blue-haired girl apologized, slipping her feet into a pair of grey sneakers. “I forgot something at the centre now that you have reminded me.”