Kanan × jealous!Mari [part 3]

→ dedicated to and requested by huskielover789

→ i love kananmari.

edited.|

QOTD:

KananMari or NozoEli?

Hahahahaha I can’t decide :))

|Of You|

  “ARE you sure that you’ll be fine?” Kanan asked, concern lining her voice.

  Mari nodded and took the diver’s hand as she walked down the steps of her house. “I have you, after all.”

  A light blush dusted Kanan’s cheeks when the blonde said that and she adjusted her yukata once more, slightly nervous.

  “Is the festival starting soon?” Mari asked again as they walked along the beach together, their figures illuminated by the silver moonlight.

  “Yes,” Kanan replied, squeezing her hand. “In about twenty minutes time.”

  “Shiny~” The blonde grinned and kept her yellow eyes on Kanan. “I get to spend more time with you.”

  Kanan blushed darkly, glad that the dim light emanated from the moon was not enough for Mari to get a good look of her face. “Whatever you say.”

-----

  “Look, look!” Mari squealed like a little child as she bent low over the mini pond swarming with guppies. “Kanan, can we?”

  Kanan sighed while closing her purple eyes in submission. “Alright, just one.”

  Taking a fishing net and storage container from the vendor, Kanan made her way over to her euphoric girlfriend, who was still in awe over the sight of the fish.

  “Come.” Kanan beckoned Mari over to the side of the inflatable pool. “Here’s a good spot.”

  “Take care to not injure your ankle further.” She added, watching Mari’s movements like a hawk eyeing it’s prey.

  “No worries, Kanan.” The blonde blew a kiss at the slightly shorter girl, causing Kanan to let out an exaspareted sigh.

  “Now,” Kanan explained, looking over Mari’s shoulder, her hand wrapped firmly around the blonde’s, which was holding the fishing net. “This requires patience.”

  Mari nodded seriously, her face contorting in concentration, trying to prevent her heart from leaping out of her chest as Kanan’s hot breath ran down her neck.