Maki × male!Reader

Dedicated to and requested by ilovemaki_

Yes, let’s show Maki some love 💕 well, technically, I’ve received loads of requests for her, so you’ll see her dominating this book hahaha :)

QOTD:

What do you fear?

I am scared of holes (tripophobic), being alone and heights. I’m not afraid to admit that :))

|Birth Day|

“Happy birthday, Maki-sama!”

“One year older, one year wiser.”

“We miss you all!”

Maki smiled softly as she scrolled through the comments as she finished watching the music video of “Music S.T.A.R.T!!” under her blankets.

Secretly, she felt glad. It felt good to know that people out there remembered her birthday even though it had been about three years since μ’s had disbanded.

She placed her phone down and stretched, feeling her muscles groan in protest before heading to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

As she felt the cool liquid slide down her throat, the grandfather clock chimed twelve times and the doorbell rang simultaneously in response.

Who could it be at this hour? She thought, setting her glass down on the counter and proceeding to the door.

Then, for self-defense, she grabbed her father’s letter opener, which he always left at the dining table.

She held it at arm’s length before twisting the doorknob cautiously.

“Wh-Who’s there?” She stuttered, but no one was there. “Maybe I was imagining things.”

She turned around and collided with something, almost falling to the floor but an arm slipped around her and held her steady.

“Phew.” You breathed a sigh of relief, tightening your grip around her waist slightly. “You’re too quick to fall for me, Maki.”

You winked playfully, earning yourself a series of punches raining against your chest.

“Ouch...” You groaned, still holding her in that awkward position. “Is this what I get for saving you?”

Maki stuttered, “Ju-Just shut up, ba-baka.”

She turned away from you, her face as red as her hair.

Smiling, you placed her back down on her feet slowly and hugged her, “Happy birthday, Maki.”

She secretly grinned into your chest and whispered, “Thanks.”

-----

Whistling, you sat by Maki as she read a novel while sipping a glass of tomato juice.

Her red hair flowed naturally, ending at her shoulders and as passionate as her personality. The grey nightdress she was wearing suited her perfectly, and a similarly coloured jacket over her shoulders complimented the look nicely.

Boy, you did love her from head to toe.

Her beautiful purple eyes followed the words across each page and you watched them, wishing that you knew what she was thinking.